Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    *POSTED ON BEHALF OF MY GIRLFRIEND. ANY REPLIES TO ME PLEASE, THANKYOU! *

I'd like anyone who could to give me some information about the BA Illustration course at NUCA please? I started at Lincoln this year, but the course has made me question if I made the wrong choice. Staff seem to be demotivated and the course isn't geared towards industry enough. I don't seem to have any time with tutors at all (I've spoken one-to-one with them for a total of about 15 minutes the whole time I've been there). They don't check if work's completed or deadlines are met and are just generally disconnected from students.

I'm thinking about transferring, either in January or starting afresh next year, but I'd like some opinions on the course first. Could anyone comment on course content and staff attitude in particular at NUCA, and anything else you think could be useful? I've called them and I'll hopefully be going in for an unofficial tour on Monday, but I'd like an insider opinion. Thankyou!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.