Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you think of this jacket? Watch

ReputationRep:

http://www.republic.co.uk/jackets/g-...et/invt/57858/

It will be a kind of where it 24/7 all weathers everwhere jacket.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't spend £99 on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Man)
    I wouldn't spend £99 on it.
    I'm spending £70 on it because I'm good friends with a worker that will get me a discount.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like it.. It looks like some chavs jacket; get something a different colour perhaps? And if the person above is right, I definitely would not spend that much on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xx.MissEG.xX)
    I don't like it.. It looks like some chavs jacket; get something a different colour perhaps? And if the person above is right, I definitely would not spend that much on it.
    I never knew G-star is a chav make/style. Friggin chavs giving bad names to good clothing.

ReputationRep:
    I quite like it, but wouldn't pay that much for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAK.A)
    I never knew G-star is a chav make/style. Friggin chavs giving bad names to good clothing.
    Hahaha... It's not really them giving the name to the clothing; when I looked at the jacket it looked like that kind and I didn't know the coat was that brand either.. If I was you I would just get a different coat.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLy5xIjA6Z8

ReputationRep:
    Its only that expensive cos its g-star. As far as design or whatever its pretty crap tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I don't particularly like it.

But, if you're keen on it, then go for it. Afterall you'll be the one wearing it.

ReputationRep:
    If it didn't say G-star, it wouldn't be so bad, which I know is weird, but G-star is so chavvy!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.