Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

boyfriend wanted Watch

I really want a bf! Lots of boys have shown interest but i don't really like any of their personalities...should i just go out with one of them anyway?

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    No don't do that ;o

ReputationRep:
    No, you really shouldn't.

ReputationRep:
    Yea obv

ReputationRep:
    If you're that desperate, why not? You clearly only want a boyfriend and not an actual relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Well maybe you only dislike their personality because that's what they choose to show. Try and get to know them better and it might turn out you actually like them

ReputationRep:
    I'd quite like a boyfiriend too but you shouldn't just go out with anyone. Unless you think there is a chance that you might grow fonder of them.

ReputationRep:
    http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9691/threadgoing.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Don't, you will only be causing harm by entering in a half hearted relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Short Answer: No

Long Answer: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo

ReputationRep:
    Just lift heavy and take multi OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vampygirl666)
    I'd quite like a boyfiriend too but you shouldn't just go out with anyone. Unless you think there is a chance that you might grow fonder of them.
    Well.... hi there

Why don't girls who want BFs post their location and try and hookup with a like-minded TSRian?

ReputationRep:
    OP in 6 months:

http://chavspeak.info/wp-content/upl...ovely-chav.jpg

ReputationRep:
    from a look at your rep I would assume you were either a hardcore nationalist or a core hard muslim

therefore I can't tell if your pic is racist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)
    If you're that desperate, why not? You clearly only want a boyfriend and not an actual relationship.
    This, this, this.
    *sighs*

(Original post by -beads-)
    \o/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingofSpades)
    from a look at your rep I would assume you were either a hardcore nationalist or a core hard muslim

therefore I can't tell if your pic is racist
    No I just stood up for that Palestinian kid who got run over, and I was then flamed with loads of negs. I also wanted to discuss evolution from a scientific point of view... but then got neg raped because some people just assumed I am attacking it

The pic has nothing to do with race... a plane heading towards a bunch of people who have to run like hell. The fact they're black should have been irrelevant, but you obviously bring skin colour into it. If it had white people being chased, would you have said anything?

Jawohl. We will date. Tonight.

I pick you up at 11pm, we go to cinema. We go to cinema even though it is closed for night. I like you! How much? :borat:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by 4TSR)
      No I just stood up for that Palestinian kid who got run over, and I was then flamed with loads of negs. I also wanted to discuss evolution from a scientific point of view... but then got neg raped because some people just assumed I am attacking it

The pic has nothing to do with race... a plane heading towards a bunch of people who have to run like hell. The fact they're black should have been irrelevant, but you obviously bring skin colour into it. If it had white people being chased, would you have said anything?
      I rather think the picture brought the skin colour into it and that I interpreted it as a picture that may have been posited by a flaming racist who would accompany it with the caption "run ****** run"

If it had been white people in a desert, I would have said something, as white people tend not to live in arid regions

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by KingofSpades)
      I rather think the picture brought the skin colour into it and that I interpreted it as a picture that may have been posited by a flaming racist who would accompany it with the caption "run ****** run"

If it had been white people in a desert, I would have said something, as white people tend not to live in arid regions
      Yea, so the picture would have been odd if it had white people running. To make it less odd and more to the actual point "people running from a huge aircraft" so it had to had black people in it. Your interpretation says a lot about you.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 28, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What time of year is the worst for students?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.