Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Black Knife Crime Plague watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    London’s Black Knife Crime Plague Now “as Bad as South Africa”

Knife crime in London, which is majority black in origin, has now reached such alarming levels that a Royal London Hospital surgeon has said it is as bad as South Africa and resembles a “war zone.”

In 2008, Scotland Yard reported that black “youths” are responsible for more than half of all knife crime among children in London, and that the overwhelming majority of victims are white.

“You look at the names of those who are involved, they come from Congo, they come from east Africa and so on,” he added.

In 2007, Tony Blair had a rare moment of honesty and said that knife and gun murders in London were not caused by poverty, but a “distinctive black culture.”

The problem can only get worse as the racial demographics of Britain grow darker and darker, which underlines once again the urgency for a halt, and reversal, to Third World immigration into Britain.
    Does anything in this news story stand out to you? Discuss

ReputationRep:
    Okay.

1) A lot of what is stated in this "news" article is rather dubious, so you need to provide a link to back that up.

2) So let's not beat around the bush, there are too many black youths running around shaming up themselves instead of staying home and reading like mum wants us too, but I can't help but feel that the issue is more socio-economic, as opposed to something that is culturally linked.

3) What is this, Heart of Darkness? Stop with your so-called double entendre.

4) Shut up.

ReputationRep:
    Why, dear God, why??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    Okay.

1) A lot of what is stated in this "news" article is rather dubious, so you need to provide a link to back that up.
    Here you go

(Original post by sango)
    2) So let's not beat around the bush, there are too many black youths running around shaming up themselves instead of staying home and reading like mum wants us too, but I can't help but feel that the issue is more socio-economic, as opposed to something that is culturally linked.
    PC brigade is here

(Original post by sango)
    3) What is this, Heart of Darkness? Stop with your so-called double entendre.
    Double entendre? Elaborate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WP88)
    Does anything in this news story stand out to you? Discuss
    " Grow darker and darker " - Suggesting the future is bad, and also suggesting that there's a lot more blacks than there should be....

that's my take on it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iron Mike)
    Here you go
    :rofl2:
    PC brigade is here
    Who are you referring to?

Double entendre? Elaborate
    "Double entendre" is an ambiguity in the meaning of something. So in this case, the use of the word "dark" was used by the OP to insinuate that the article used words to have a deeper meaning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    :rofl2:
    Oh you would find crime funny. I guess you are desensitised to it growing up in the 'ghetto'

(Original post by sango)
    "Double entendre" is an ambiguity in the meaning of something. So in this case, the use of the word "dark" was used by the OP to insinuate that Tony Blair's words had a deeper meaning.
    Tony Blair said a “distinctive black culture” was to blame.

ReputationRep:
    Oh you would find crime funny. I guess you are desensitised to it growing up in the 'ghetto'

Tony Blair said a “distinctive black culture” was to blame.
    Okay first of all I read didn't read the article properly, I thought that was whatBlair said. And know I do not live in the ghetto, thank you very much, I live next to MI6. Furthermore, I found the website from which the article is derived very funny. The BNP is, and always will be, a joke.

ReputationRep:
    As a black youth, I am ashamed and sick of seeing black knife/gun crime occuring throughout the UK as it gives the whole black population a negative stereotype.

ReputationRep:
    "and that the overwhelming majority of victims are white"

I would have thought the majority of victims were black to. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    Okay first of all I read didn't read the article properly, I thought that was whatBlair said. And know I do not live in the ghetto, thank you very much, I live next to MI6. Furthermore, I found the website from which the article is derived very funny. The BNP is, and always will be, a joke.
    Are you Black?

ReputationRep:
    Are you Black?
    Yes. Nigerian to be precise. :smug:

ReputationRep:
    It's usually black on black. This is obviously a very pathetic way of trying to drive white folk into a fear-fuelled BNP vote.

Fam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    Yes. Nigerian to be precise. :smug:
    Then you live in a Ghetto

ReputationRep:
    Then you live in a Ghetto
    No I live in Vauxhall. What are you trying to incite, racial hatred? If so you are failing miserably.

ReputationRep:
    Due to political correction, we're not allowed to be honest about race.

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately a minority of black people who make up for the majority of criminals ruin it for all the civilised, law-abiding black citizens in this country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaughingBro)
    Due to political correction, we're not allowed to be honest about race.
    Aren't we? But I was about to ask you whether you carry around a massive hand bag containing all the latest cinematic releases?

Furthermore, 4minute and After School are vastly superior to SNSD. In the same way that Big Bang is vastly superior to 2PM. :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    Aren't we? But I was about to ask you whether you carry around a massive hand bag containing all the latest cinematic releases? Furthermore, 4minute and After School are vastly superior to SNSD. In the same way that Big Bang is vastly superior to 2PM. :smug:
    I've never sold pirate DVDs and never will. Anyway hardly anyone sells it any more since you can watch it free online. Also do you carry a knife with you?
    Btw, I only like Girls Generation for some of their members :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaughingBro)
    I've never sold pirate DVDs and never will. Anyway hardly anyone sells it any more since you can watch it free online. Do you carry a knife with you?
    Btw, I only like Girls Generation for some of their members :perv:
    **** knives, I carry ****ing machetes around with me so I can go all Rwandan on anyone who pisses me off.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.