Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it okay to buy a Lotso hugging bear for christmas (Toy story 3) Watch

ReputationRep:
    He is soooo cute! I wanna buy one for myself at Disney store. But is it safe to buy him and have him in my room after I go back to the US after christmas during term time? I mean I got 20+ stuffed animals in my room, including Toad, Pikachu, Simba, American Girl Kirsten etc and given Lotsos dictator role in Toy Story 3, he might abuse his citizenship priviledges by being admitted to my collection. What do you think?

EDIT: I figured out how to do it. In the movie Lotso turned evil because he wasnt loved by the original owner, who replaced him with a new version. Now suppose I dont lose him, none of that personality change stuff needs to happen.

ReputationRep:
    You will die surrounded by cats.

ReputationRep:
    lol wut

ReputationRep:
    hahahaa...

ReputationRep:
    No, he will abuse all your toys.

ReputationRep:
    I work there and the smell of them is pretty annoying after a while, none of the other toys would go near him. Nor you. So it's fine

ReputationRep:

Lame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bazlehman)
    You will die surrounded by cats.
    Hahahahaha. Too funny! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by candytreeman)
    I work there and the smell of them is pretty annoying after a while.
    do you happen to work at the disney store @ oxford street? I planned to buy one there on my way home from heathrow to kings cross. What smell? strawberry?

ReputationRep:
    Lotso? The thought of having Lotso in my room makes me uneasy :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Harrow. Which could be on the way, depending which way you went . Yeah the strawberry smell, liiittle bit sickly!
    how well is it selling? More girls than boys buying it or other way around?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy Pevensie)
    how well is it selling? More girls than boys buying it or other way around?
    Quite well. Couldn't get hold of them anywhere a month or two ago. And it's pretty equal I think.

ReputationRep:
    Quite well, one of the best selling atm. Couldn't get hold of them anywhere a month or two ago. And it's pretty equal I think.
    Omg they wont get sold out soon right? I wont be able to get back to UK for another two weeks:eek:

Also what would you think when a college aged girl buys smth like that from you which I guess normally only elementary school kids buy?

ReputationRep:
    Omg they wont get sold out soon right? I wont be able to get back to UK for another two weeks:eek:

Also what would you think when a college aged girl buys smth like that from you which I guess normally only elementary school kids buy?
    Probably not again but you never know! You can always call up and put one on hold. And it's more common than you think! Grown up buying one big teddy, often it's for themselves . Always a talking point

ReputationRep:
    BUTBUTBUT they're evil!

ReputationRep:
    Probably not again but you never know! You can always call up and put one on hold. And it's more common than you think! Grown up buying one big teddy, often it's for themselves . Always a talking point
    I'll give you a call if its sold out at oxf. street:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    BUTBUTBUT they're evil!
    Maybe she's planning to strap him to the front of a lorry?!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she's planning to strap him to the front of a lorry?!
    noooo hes too cute for that

Also have the supply of Narnia toys and clothes arrived yet at disney stores? Im a huge Narnia fan

ReputationRep:
    noooo hes too cute for that

Also have the supply of Narnia toys and clothes arrived yet at disney stores? Im a huge Narnia fan
    In no way is that bear cute! How can you still think that after the movie! He's such a snake!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    In no way is that bear cute! How can you still think that after the movie! He's such a snake!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.