Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am a college student and was wondering of how good the course 'product design with marketing' is at this university?
    I mean, I have attended the university open day and do find myself drawn to it yet I would like to know if the teachers are helpful and if the course is actually good at this uni.
    Also, I would like to know if I do this course, would I have to be in the College Lane campus or could I choose whichever campus i want to live in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jrsantosb)
    I am a college student and was wondering of how good the course 'product design with marketing' is at this university?
    I mean, I have attended the university open day and do find myself drawn to it yet I would like to know if the teachers are helpful and if the course is actually good at this uni.
    Also, I would like to know if I do this course, would I have to be in the College Lane campus or could I choose whichever campus i want to live in?

I can't advise on the course, but living I can do

You can choose to live wherever you like, even off-campus in your first year if you don't want to go down the on-campus route. Obviously its better to live on the campus nearer to your classes (you'll value those last few minutes and/or the snooze button.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jrsantosb)
    I can't help you with information on the course either but there are facebook groups for both marketing and design students so if you have facebook I would have a look on there and perhaps get in touch with someone on there, they will definitely be able to tell you what their experience is with all academic aspects of that particular course

University of Hertfordshire's Marketing Students Facebook Page

University of Hertfordshire School of Art & Design Facebook Page

Good luck!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.