Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Another question about boots I'm sorry to say but I really need some new ones but can't decide so I'm taking a vote.

Which out of these do you think I should go for?

One or Two?

ReputationRep:
    I like the first ones best!

ReputationRep:
    First! x

ReputationRep:
    Both bad, but first is slightly less bad.

ReputationRep:
    First!

ReputationRep:
    My friend has the first pair but in the reddy colour. Don't get them, they're nice, but bad quality. She's had them for about 3-4 weeks and the heel on one boot has come off. It's not even like she walks *a lot* (lives like 5 mins away from college)
    They aren't waterproof (in case you thought they might be)
    And finally, (i personally hate it when boots/shoes do this) but they crease at the front when you walk.
    Just thought you might like to know

ReputationRep:
    First.

ReputationRep:
    There is like a minimal difference between the two and they're both pretty ugly.

Unless you ride, in which case i'd go for N°2, they look more like riding boots.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    They are both very bland.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.