Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    As title suggests I would like to do a SECOND undergraduate degree (using my first degree as qualification to get in, not A-levels) but would like to do one of the years in Canada as I have a lot of close family in Vancouver.

Trouble is I don't know any uni's which offer a year abroad in Canada. Can anyone help?

ReputationRep:
    Well, it depends on what degree you do. I know that Leeds offer one for Biochemistry. The best thing to do would be to email the universities you're interested in and ask them yourself, if you can't find the information on the website.

ReputationRep:
    Kent Law School offer a year in Canada with one of their degrees :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure loads will. I know Lancaster do, but i guess it depends on the course.

Aberdeen does. :wink2:

ReputationRep:
      Type in '(University of choice) study abroad' and it usually gives you a pretty good page containing info about where you can do years abroad for that uni, and what course you need to be on, and so forth.

ReputationRep:
      Lancaster definitely does, for math at least, I don't know about other subjects.

ReputationRep:
      Essex does, offers 5 different Candian Unis for pretty much any course ur doing.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.