Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Acting juvenile with your partner? Watch

Does anyone else end up acting like a child with their partner all the time? As in messing about or putting on funny voices? We do and we are at uni .

Just wondering if we are just a wierd couple .

ReputationRep:
    i didn't see why this had to be anon. completely normal.

ReputationRep:
    You're being playful with each other. It's normal.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, its normal

ReputationRep:
    ha theres nothing wrong with acting like a kid. childish ahoy!

ReputationRep:
    I quite like it too

ReputationRep:
    i totally know whatyou mean, it's like if you would act like that with anyone else it would be weird and pointless, but with them its fun and cute

ReputationRep:
    You're at uni and you talking in Childlike, perhaps baby voices to each other and also roleplay as parent and child, I assume. Yeah totally normal

ReputationRep:
    Completely normal...I think.
    But then again, I'm not exactly the most mature person on the planet, so I'm probably not the best person to ask.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gummi_bears)
    Completely normal...I think.
    But then again, I'm not exactly the most mature person on the planet, so I'm probably not the best person to ask.
    :ditto: My excuse is I'm going to be a primary teacher so I don't have to grow up :p:

ReputationRep:
    It's completely normal! At least I hope No point in going out if you can't have fun.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

/thread

This thread is the most pointless thing I've read all day.

ReputationRep:
    Shows you can be yourself around them, ie weird

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 22KT22)
    :ditto: My excuse is I'm going to be a primary teacher so I don't have to grow up :p:
    The images in your sig are AWESOME

ReputationRep:
    Well, if you do it while you-know-what, it's kinda creepy :P

ReputationRep:
    One of my favourite parts of a longish term relationship

ReputationRep:
    Yes that can happen often. Sometimes you say something or act a certain way then later on you think "Did I really say that?" or "Did I really do that?"

ReputationRep:
    Always! I would love to work out the percentage of the time that we spend pulling faces at each other and generally messing around. It's so nice when you get to that point that you can have a laugh and totally be yourselves around each other without getting embarrassed

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.