Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Happy Thread! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Every so often H&R needs a happy thread to counter all the anxiety, stress and confusion out there so come one, come all, tell of happiness!

ReputationRep:
    Not happy with this.

ReputationRep:
    I went to Mcdonalds today and it was YUM. Yay life!

ReputationRep:
    :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rawwwwr!)
    I went to Mcdonalds today and it was YUM. Yay life!
    I was going to go to McDonalds but there was a gang of 20 youths pushing each other about so I got scared and had to walk all the way back home in the freezing cold with no McDonalds.

FML :emo:

ReputationRep:
    **** h and r, that's a pussy forum. Hold tite all the people who laugh a lot, especially ones with the dimples

ReputationRep:
    This is going well

ReputationRep:
    I am not joining this thread. :no:

I would get upset by people exaggerating their happiness. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    I am not joining this thread. :no:

I would get upset by people exaggerating their happiness. :cry:
    Have you read any of the replies so far?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    I was going to go to McDonalds but there was a gang of 20 youths pushing each other about so I got scared and had to walk all the way back home in the freezing cold with no McDonalds.

FML :emo:
    Aw man, that sucks :console:

Now you've turned it into something unhappy...

OH YEAH, I also got a free mcflurry for showing my student card. Happy times :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy, with like everything, sometimes i wonder if i'm the only person on TSR without, depression/medication/socialincompetence/relationshiptrouble/etc...

i support this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cadaeibfeceh)
    Have you read any of the replies so far?!
    I just did now.

Feeling much better :laugh:

Edit : Oh wait I see some happy people now :grr:

I just realised that my signature clearly contradicts what I'm saying :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Very Happy Thread I approve of it! Cheer up everyone and remember to keep a smile on your face

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drumzilla)
    I'm happy, with like everything, sometimes i wonder if i'm the only person on TSR without, depression/medication/socialincompetence/relationshiptrouble/etc...

i support this thread
    you're not the only one:awesome::ninja:

ReputationRep:
    There is no reason to be unhappy in a world full of your own views. Your perception rules what you believe, so why would your perception make you unhappy?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say you've caught me at my most happy time...

But one happy thing...now in top 50 in Robot Unicorn Attack

ReputationRep:
    Really? I dont think H&R is a place for happiness though. It wasnt made with that purpose, Im afraid.

H&R shouts depression and relationship problems which, surprisingly enough, it's not related to happiness.

OP, you sound like a nice person though. Really good of you coming up with this idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katyness)
    Really? I dont think H&R is a place for happiness though. It wasnt made with that purpose, Im afraid.

H&R shouts depression and relationship problems which, surprisingly enough, it's not related to happiness.

OP, you sound like a nice person though. Really good of you coming up with this idea.
    Thanks I just sometimes go through H&R and see so many upset people and hope that this could inspire them to have more hope!

ReputationRep:
    Come on we need more happiness! I'm happy cos my girlfriend just called me randomly because she misses me and I have chocolate digestives!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.