The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Loz17
Its still too long. So much to do between now and then and I can't cope.

You can do it. You've come so far, don't give up! :hugs: Then you can get really drunk. :sexface:
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
You can do it. You've come so far, don't give up! :hugs: Then you can get really drunk. :sexface:

I can't coz I have no money :sad:
Original post by Loz17

Original post by Loz17
Its still too long. So much to do between now and then and I can't cope.

:hugs: We have 12 weeks terms so at around 10 weeks everyone feels jagged, but you learn to cope with it after a while. Within a week of being home you'll be wishing you were at uni :yes:
Original post by yoyo462001
:hugs: We have 12 weeks terms so at around 10 weeks everyone feels jagged, but you learn to cope with it after a while. Within a week of being home you'll be wishing you were at uni :yes:

My biggest problem is that I think I'm relapsing with depression again and I can't afford anymore tablets even though I'm about to run out. I want to be home to be with Toby again, work at my job which I love and see my friends. Yea I'll miss my uni friends but thats about all.

Then I can't work or sleep properly when I'm depressed and they're putting so much work on us atm. If I was as I was last week I could cope with the work load but the extra stress is stopping me.
Took some paracetamol last night
Woke up feeling like a G6

Then I started coughing again
This is some Alien virus or some ****
Reply 2065
Original post by + polarity -
Took some paracetamol last night
Woke up feeling like a G6

Then I started coughing again
This is some Alien virus or some ****

Same :sad:
Original post by Loz17

Original post by Loz17
My biggest problem is that I think I'm relapsing with depression again and I can't afford anymore tablets even though I'm about to run out. I want to be home to be with Toby again, work at my job which I love and see my friends. Yea I'll miss my uni friends but thats about all.

Then I can't work or sleep properly when I'm depressed and they're putting so much work on us atm. If I was as I was last week I could cope with the work load but the extra stress is stopping me.

:console:
Original post by yoyo462001
Got my Desire HD. Boy is it SWEET :coma:

JEALOUS :dice:
Off to nap. This morning was cold...still is cold this afternoon brrr!
lol

pendulum tickets have arrivedddddddddddddd!!! :nutcase: :nutcase:
:hello:
Is £70pppw a decent price for an 8 bed shared house? :ninja:
Original post by lella_m

Original post by lella_m
Is £70pppw a decent price for an 8 bed shared house? :ninja:

If that's bills inclusive, then I'd say yes. Obviously though, if that's MILES AND MILES FROM THE UNIVERSITY then not so much.
Original post by Jonah Ramone
If that's bills inclusive, then I'd say yes. Obviously though, if that's MILES AND MILES FROM THE UNIVERSITY then not so much.

It's about a 10 minute drive away from Uni, I don't think the bills are inclusive... The information I have doesn't give me much idea.

Spoiler

My house next year is £72pppw excluding bills. That's for a 9 bedroomed house.
Original post by lella_m

Original post by lella_m
It's about a 10 minute drive away from Uni, I don't think the bills are inclusive... The information I have doesn't give me much idea.

Spoiler

Judging from that I would be on the assumption that bills WERE inclusive, but you should check. If they are that is a decent price, espesh as you have parking too.
Original post by TwirlGirl
My house next year is £72pppw excluding bills. That's for a 9 bedroomed house.

Where are you at uni? That's pretty expensive. My house (6 rooms) in 2nd year at uni was £52, bills not included.
Reply 2079
HEY, why was my blog deleted?>? i was not spamming it was a serious set of lessons.

Latest