The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

And you mean TSR is broken again? Can't load a thread up :frown: will see how this pans out....
wtf a warning for saying this LOL

'no you're a white girl in denial

accept your flat arse'

:rofl2: even though i was trolling, i still couldve been someone saying my opinion
Original post by Loz17
Starting too. Not even caught up on lecture notes yet. Got 2 exams to revise for (one this thursday, one thursday week) and a 2500 word essay to write & reference yet (harvard :bleh:smile: as well as my usual weekly assignments (but they don't take long, done and submitted them already)

So yea. I like to feel I'm achieveing something and not paying to sleep all the time.

gd luck dude for the exam :biggrin:
Original post by Loz17

Original post by Loz17
Starting to. Not even caught up on lecture notes yet. Got 2 exams to revise for (one this thursday, one thursday week) and a 2500 word essay to write & reference yet (harvard :bleh:smile: as well as my usual weekly assignments (but they don't take long, done and submitted them already)

So yea. I like to feel I'm achieveing something and not paying to sleep all the time.

:nooo:

I think the first half of the second term is the worst, but after that you don't get as many assignments and you get more "me" time :mmm:, so things will improve, promise! :tongue:

LOL

Erm, the quick reply broke again a couple of days ago after the last time the weird TSR guy appeared. :s-smilie: Now I have to refresh every time I want to use it, again.
Original post by Loz17
Starting too. Not even caught up on lecture notes yet. Got 2 exams to revise for (one this thursday, one thursday week) and a 2500 word essay to write & reference yet (harvard :bleh:smile: as well as my usual weekly assignments (but they don't take long, done and submitted them already)

I'm coasting for now :smug: after semester from hell, I deserve it :biggrin: but we have this annoying media module that's worth 10 credits but takes 1/3 of overall time :/
Original post by flowermaster91
gd luck dude for the exam :biggrin:

Thank you :biggrin: gonna need it for the 1st one!

Original post by + polarity -
:nooo:

I think the first half of the second term is the worst, but after that you don't get as many assignments and you get more "me" time :mmm:, so things will improve, promise! :tongue:

LOL

Erm, the quick reply broke again a couple of days ago after the last time the weird TSR guy appeared. :s-smilie: Now I have to refresh every time I want to use it, again.

I hope so. We've had over Xmas but I was working almost full time for the majority so I've had no time to even start it. And having loads to do here as well as sleeping all the time is ****ing me over a tad so hopefully I can catch up with this and see what happens :smile:

Report it in bugs if thats the case. Best too. Last time freaky guy came up was coz they were installing the next build to fix a lot of bugs.
Original post by TulipFields
I'm coasting for now :smug: after semester from hell, I deserve it :biggrin: but we have this annoying media module that's worth 10 credits but takes 1/3 of overall time :/

This is basically what I'm preparing for. Yea I think you deserve it tbh :yep:

Why the **** are you doing media modules?

hi
I'm still not bloody tired....****s sake.

Though I'm yawning.

The birds are starting to sing aleady.
hi

hi

Original post by Loz17
This is basically what I'm preparing for. Yea I think you deserve it tbh :yep:

Why the **** are you doing media modules?

It's Science and media , which doesn't make it any less **** ;( no idea, just part of my course ;(

It's Science and media , which doesn't make it any less **** ;( no idea, just part of my course ;(

Pretty crap tbh :console:

Anyway I best try and get some sleep. Night (again) x x

:grouphugs:
:ciao:
gd night loz
Reply 9254
:indiff:
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s

are you coming or going, brah?
are you coming or going, brah?

I was actually starting a combo :dontknow: but I'm kinda tired now, so going.

I was actually starting a combo :dontknow: but I'm kinda tired now, so going.

Original post by ussumane
:indiff:

whats up?
Reply 9259
Original post by flowermaster91
whats up?

Nothing, just spamming :h:

That is not you on tinichat atm, right? (therealfm91)

Latest