The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9860
Original post by Crazy Paving
Who is making the next thread?

I've been going to bed at normal times too lately (well it depends if I'm up early the next day or not). :closedeyes:

Me and Jay agreed that JayAyy was gonna make it, and I'm doing the next one :smug:
Ok then. You're the back up if he's not around at the time of closure. :smug:
Toni :sogood:
Original post by + polarity -

What is that? :colonhash:

Hey, has anyone's FB notifications been messed up? I haven't received any since the 21st apparently, but my phone gives me up to date ones :s-smilie:

other way round for me, my phone was not getting notifications while the computer was... I thought my phone was broken :sad:
Reply 9864
Original post by Pedus
Man up bruv :smug:

Original post by ussumane
man up ffs :facepalm2:

ffs :facepalm2:

What is that? :colonhash:

I'm turning into you :cry:

Original post by Crazy Paving
Ok then. You're the back up if he's not around at the time of closure. :smug:

Should I make it now? I'm pretty busy between 1 and 5 today :erm:
Get it ready, if you think it's right. :closedeyes:
And I am turning into Lella. :sexface:
Can someone please reassure me that it doesn't mean anything when a guy you've hooked up with texts you a few days later asking how you've been, you text back and ask him back, and he never replies? Reassuring myself with the text doesn't require an urgent reply/maybe his battery died/he read it and forgot to reply/was testing me to see if I'm interested enough to reply/etc. doesn't really help.

I'm being such a girl.

Sigh.
Original post by Kjærleik

Can someone please reassure me that it doesn't mean anything when a guy you've hooked up with texts you a few days later asking how you've been, you text back and ask him back, and he never replies? Reassuring myself with the text doesn't require an urgent reply/maybe his battery died/he read it and forgot to reply/was testing me to see if I'm interested enough to reply/etc. doesn't really help.

I'm being such a girl.

Sigh.

It's ambiguous. Firstly if I was into a girl I'd probably text within the day since I'm generally quite busy and and dont want to write a crappy text though some guys do play games. I wouldn't worry though :no:
Reply 9869

I'm being such a girl.

Sigh.

Be patient, I'm sure he will text back :yep:

I'm being such a girl.

Sigh.

You really are!

:tongue:
lol at my reply compared to the above
Original post by Pedus
Just knock yourself out Lozz! :hugs:

Anyways, im back to revision....... :work:

Sounds like a good idea. I'll get up for brekky then have a little bit of a lie in tomorrow anyway :smile:
Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly tonight :woo:

(not the user, the actual band :jive:)
Reply 9875
I don't have enough time to make the new thread :o:
Want to make American pancakes but so cba :yawn: Also need to go and hand in the library books,, effort :frown:
Original post by JayAyy
I don't have enough time to make the new thread :o:

It takes like a minute
Don't need the OP done straight away. Just make the thread and leave the OP as 'pending'

Dropping meds into soup is a good way to take them :awesome:
Hello :smile:

Latest