Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If I can't meet a girl clubbing, where the hell can I meet one.....? Watch

Im geetting so sick of women right now. I just came back from clubbing and I swear I just have no luck. I see a lot of nice women who I want to schtuck but then they just come up and dance a bit around us and then bugger off, I mean its almost like theydo it for attention, its just pathetic, like they have nothing better to do with their lives than tease men.

Thing is I play a lot of sport like tennis and cricket and love them and apparently women dont pay much sport so cant meeet them there. I go to the gym and there are one or two women but its not really the place and I honestly dont know what to do anymore. Im a sexually driven man and am just losing my mind right now. Im sick of these women trying to attention seek and inflate their ego's, Im a decent man with a good sense of humour etc. and yet I just see loads of women going out with scummy, chavvy men.

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is clearly the womens fault in all of this.

ReputationRep:
    PM me! Haha :-)

ReputationRep:
    Of course, Mister Perfect. Just Blame the women. :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    if you think your not lucky then forget it and try concentrating on other stuff..you should evaluate your opportunity cost behind 'trying to pull a chick off'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Im geetting so sick of women right now. I just came back from clubbing and I swear I just have no luck. I see a lot of nice women who I want to schtuck but then they just come up and dance a bit around us and then bugger off, I mean its almost like theydo it for attention, its just pathetic, like they have nothing better to do with their lives than tease men.

Thing is I play a lot of sport like tennis and cricket and love them and apparently women dont pay much sport so cant meeet them there. I go to the gym and there are one or two women but its not really the place and I honestly dont know what to do anymore. Im a sexually driven man and am just losing my mind right now. Im sick of these women trying to attention seek and inflate their ego's, Im a decent man with a good sense of humour etc. and yet I just see loads of women going out with scummy, chavvy men.
    Well it depends what you want doesn't it. You could try visiting prostitutes if you're just after sex. Or if you actually want some sort of meaningful relationship you could pull your head out of your arse and realise that women should be viewed as more than slot machines that you can just try your luck with.

Try doing something more creative like learn an instrument or start drawing. Then... instead of going to clubs, which arn't there to alleviate your lonely heart anyway, go to parties, gatherings and start networking. You're much more likely to be able to show off your qualities with a heated conversation or a spark of creativity than with your drunken dance moves, as your thus-so-far failure to cop off with anything proves.

and just remember. Girls in clubs.
    ****ing filthy mate. :lol:

You're not missing out!! I PROMISE!

Any setting that facilitates a proper conversation. Society meetings, lectures, labs, queues!

I suppose you could add bars to the list, but I'd put it at the bottom.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by stinkfist)
      Well it depends what you want doesn't it. You could try visiting prostitutes if you're just after sex. Or if you actually want some sort of meaningful relationship you could pull your head out of your arse and realise that women should be viewed as more than slot machines that you can just try your luck with.

Try doing something more creative like learn an instrument or start drawing. Then... instead of going to clubs, which arn't there to alleviate your lonely heart anyway, go to parties, gatherings and start networking. You're much more likely to be able to show off your qualities with a heated conversation or a spark of creativity than with your drunken dance moves, as your thus-so-far failure to cop off with anything proves.

and just remember. Girls in clubs.
      ****ing filthy mate. :lol:

You're not missing out!! I PROMISE!
      That is generally the appeal..

ReputationRep:
      lol. It's a club, if a drunk girl hasnt moved to you then you're ugly.

I mean, how come I never hear good-looking men complaining about this. It's always men that think they are average and turn out to be ugly...

I just boned a girl on a night out and I feel awful, though that might be because she was a 4. Halp

ReputationRep:
      hahahaha. OMG THIS GUY IS DESPERATE..

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by MissMoanie)
      PM me! Haha :-)

Can I PM you? :sexface::sexface:

ReputationRep:
      You're doomed my friend, utterly doomed. Its time for you to invest in a Fleshlight and embrace it with open arms!

ReputationRep:
      Where are these mythical bars which play music below club volumes? I don't believe they exist outside of the movies.

ReputationRep:
      Why meet them in a club? Meet them in public places, cafes, bars, libraries, and no, these women aren't all boring girls with no lives. The majority are actually nice people. There are decent women around if you really search.

ReputationRep:
      You really need to get over yourself. As for the gym thing, whoever the hell told you women don't play much sport is wrong; some women play sport, some don't. It's exactly the same as with men, although the gym probably isn't a great place to meet women as people are pretty focused on their training, unless it is some sort of mixed team sport. You are really limiting yourself if those are the only places you think you can meet women. You are either very dim or a troll.

ReputationRep:
      through friends

(Original post by katyness)

I mean, how come I never hear good-looking men complaining about this. It's always men that think they are average and turn out to be ugly...
      Well, apparently Im pretty modest. I was told I loo like a dark hair prince william the other week and James Dean. I thin Im average but others have said better so make of that what you will. It just seems most girls just want to dance iwtheach other.

ReputationRep:
      are you looking for sex
      or for a relationship?

(Original post by katyness)

Well, apparently Im pretty modest. I was told I loo like a dark hair prince william the other week and James Dean. I thin Im average but others have said better so make of that what you will. It just seems most girls just want to dance iwtheach other.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 18, 2012
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.