Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's so special about Emma Watson? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I fail to see the fascination. Yes, she's smart but stunning? That's kinda pushing it.
    People say that she's 'so beautiful' and I don't see it. She's an average looking girl, her features are plain (with or without long hair). I sincerely think that if she wasn't famous, I wouldn't look twice at her if she was walking down the street. Also she's an okay actress, nothing special, she tends to move her eyebrows a lot (which I find a little strange lol). I can only really class Emma as a very lucky girl.

BTW: This really has nothing to do with jealously, it's just my opinion. You can neg all you want. :upyours:

Those who are calling me a 'jealous *****' are obviously being defensive because they can't accept that fact that someone had badmouthed their precious Emma . If anything I find it annoying that people talk about her as if she's the 2nd coming of Christ. Stop comparing her to overrated stars like Jordan or Cher, they're many stars out there who are naturally stunning, talented and intelligent but don't get half the recognition as Emma. What's more, i'm sure your sisters/cousins/friends are also lovely, pretty and smart but you don't put them on a pedestal.

What's funny is that some you guys talk about her as if you actually know her, laugh out loud. Yes, she is smart but that doesn't excuse the fact that she's not that great at acting; okay okay maybe I was a little harsh with the average looking bit, but she's certainly no stunner (even with all the fancy clothes and make-up).

ReputationRep:
    There are plenty of guys and girls who wouldn't get a second glance if they weren't famous. Fact of life really, no point trying to justify the attractiveness of each and every famous person.

ReputationRep:
    She's pretty.
    Nothing special though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    I fail to see the fascination. Yes, she's smart but stunning? That's kinda pushing it.
    People say that she's 'so beautiful' and I don't see it. She's an average looking girl, her features are plain (with or without long hair). I sincerely think that if she wasn't famous, I wouldn't look twice at her if she was walking down the street. Also she's an okay actress, nothing special, she tends to move her eyebrows a lot (which I find a little strange lol). I can only really class Emma as a very lucky girl.

BTW: This really has nothing to do with jealously, it's just my opinion. You can neg all you want. :upyours:
    Firstly, beauty is subjective. Secondly, jealous isn't always conscious you be subconsciously jealous. Thirdly, I wouldn't really class her as average, I would class her as above average. I wouldn't say she is very beautiful due to the fact that the pictures I see of her are 60:40 (beautiful:average/below average) looking. Finally, obviously fame has played a part. Why? Because the more famous you become the more better looking you become, see Susan Boyle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)

she's beautiful, very pretty, hot, and attractive :love:

But set aside all that, she's a great woman with a lot of talent. She's a sensible down to earth person, humble, modest, smart, and sets a good example for young kids. She doesn't drink or smoke. She's also very studious, studying at a top IVY league school, university of Brown. That alone makes her a responsible person, and it also shows her desire for learning, which really sets an example to everyone out there, to us even...Emma has everything, fame, wealth, etc, however, she prefers education over all of them.

Emma Watson is truly an inspiration. Seriously though if I were ever to marry her, I'd be the luckiest guy in the whole world

ReputationRep:
    Emma Watson.. :perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::yeah::yep::blushing:

Wow shes so freakin hot. Not with the short hair though, not diggin that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dzeh)
    Emma Watson.. :perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::yeah::yep::blushing:

Wow shes so freakin hot. Not with the short hair though, not diggin that
    come on! I know nearly everyone prefers her with long hair, but she still looks cute and adorable :love:

ReputationRep:
    Young, slim, healthy, pretty, intelligent, elegant, oh......

....and abso-friggin-lootley LOADED !

Who gives a rats about the hair-do ?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    She lost her looks with age

ReputationRep:
    I love Emma Watson!

She's pretty, slim, natural, intelligent, articulate, independent, polite, has a lovely accent, talented, confident, ambitious, modest, an icon of the modern strong woman, sensible, all round amazing.

All of this yet still seems down to earth, like someone you could chat to!

I could go on!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    I fail to see the fascination.
    She bewitches men, apparently.

ReputationRep:
    It's like that with most celebs they are just average looking but are made out to be looking like a godess. TBH I don't see the facination most men have with girls like emma watson, ashley tisdale, megan fox and any other FAKE girls such as cher loyd have you seen how much make up she wears ewwwww. I don't even watch X factor but everyone was like she looks hot and I had a look and she looked like a life size version of barbie. I prefer true beauty not the made up crap.

ReputationRep:
    she's hot :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    she's beautiful, very pretty, hot, and attractive :love:

But set aside all that, she's a great woman with a lot of talent. She's a sensible down to earth person, humble, modest, smart, and sets a good example for young kids. She doesn't drink or smoke. She's also very studious, studying at a top IVY league school, university of Brown. That alone makes her a responsible person, and it also shows her desire for learning, which really sets an example to everyone out there, to us even...Emma has everything, fame, wealth, etc, however, she prefers education over all of them.

Emma Watson is truly an inspiration. Seriously though if I were ever to marry her, I'd be the luckiest guy in the whole world
    This! But without the marrying part :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    But set aside all that, she's a great woman with a lot of talent. She's a sensible down to earth person, humble, modest
    How do you know this?

ReputationRep:
    I think she's gorgeous to be honest, and I would love her figure!
    and I think the short hair really suits her and makes her look more mature and elegant.

People are so fascinated by her because she's in the biggest movie of the year...!

ReputationRep:
    She's gorgeous but she's also incredibly down to earth and super nice (her interview in the Weekend magazine of the Daily Mail yesterday proves it - and I don't really read the Mail it was my grandma's :P). She chose education of money/fame/what every other rich teenage girl seems to do and she just genuinely seems like a great role model. That's what I look for in a woman, more than her amazing looks.

Having said that, she is ridiculously gorgeous and I guess that (plus her movie career) is why she gets noticed. Fact of life, really.

ReputationRep:
    She's pretty, I like her fashion sense and she's apparently fairly intelligent to boot. I'm not saying she's perfect in every way (even though it's improved, her acting is still not quite fantastic), and I don't really get people putting her on a pedestal, but I think it's quite easy to see why people might like her.

ReputationRep:
    She's not all that, but I still would :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    wait till she gets old, wrinkles, and loses teeth.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.