Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you do if WWIII broke out now? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I would just carry on doing what I was doing until I actually heard and saw the bombs and shooting, then I would go get the turkish swords that my dad brought from Turky(don't ask why my dad bought them) and run outside with them in both and scream "come on then ya *******S".

ReputationRep:
    **Turkey

Swords vs. Guns. Good choice

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure those people with bombs and guns would be no match for your swords and shouting...

ReputationRep:
    Hide under the duvet covers. I'm safe there.

ReputationRep:
    Probably just play my ps3 all day like I would anyway because nothing I could do would effect it

ReputationRep:
    Make a thread on TSR about it.

ReputationRep:
    Panic?

ReputationRep:
    I would be nuking some *****es

ReputationRep:
    Buy shares in construction companies?

ReputationRep:
    *mutters something about taking a sword to a gun fight*

Probably nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Make a thread on TSR complaining that my life could end and I do not know what to do, then deny I am not a troll and WW3 is actually happening, honest this time, whilst creating another thread with a poll that doesn't actually get into the thread, as I try to find out what to do and whether that answer is sarcastic or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 93M)
    **Turkey

Swords vs. Guns. Good choice
    I'll dflect the bullets and slice them in half with my awesome sword skills and agility.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alionline)
    Make a thread on TSR complaining that my life could end and I do not know what to do, then deny I am not a troll and WW3 is actually happening, honest this time, whilst creating another thread with a poll that doesn't actually get into the thread, as I try to find out what to do and whether that answer is sarcastic or not.
    You've only got 18 posts you little noob.

ReputationRep:
    I'd write down everything that's happening, so if my university is stillstanding i'd hand them my little diary on ww3 and make them publish it, so i become famous and mini historian and a barrister

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_me)
    You've only got 18 posts you little noob.
    Your funny

ReputationRep:
    If it was an actual world war and not just a very destructive conflict in another part of the world, I would enlist. Otherwise, frak it.

ReputationRep:
    OP, WoW sword does not equal irl sword, sorry hun. :console:

ReputationRep:
    I'd get on a plane to somewhere neutral.

ReputationRep:
    I'd play MW2, Revise for my exams, go shopping..

ReputationRep:
    You'd all be conscripted and be stuck on some ****ty battlefield up to your arms in mud, mwhahaha!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.