The Student Room Group

Positively ****ting myself...

So this girl,,who i've known for a month..i'm pretty sure or atleast was pretty sure she likes me. She called me over to her place a couple of times, she said she'd keep herself free if I had any plans on the weekend and then she also called me yesterday to spend an hour with her cos she was bored.
Anyway, last night we were texting and talking about our exes. I told her I'm over my ex, and i think i like someone else.She said..oh I'll set you up with her..i'm good at that..
So the plan was to tell her by asking her if she was still willing to set me up with that girl and then tell her who it was by writing the nem on a piece of paper.
Ok guys I'm ****ting myself here now.
I tried to follow up on the plan to tell her by writing on a piece of paper but with a slight twist. I planned to say, 'so does that offer of yours still stand? and when she asks which offer i'll tell her that she was going to set me up with this girl. When she says yes, I'll say ok I'll send you her number, and then send her her own number'.
So yeah, my plan was thrown out of gear because she didn't come to class today and had to go home which is 100 miles away. I decided, **** it , I have to do it today.
So I TEXT her 'Hey whats up> Btw does that offer of yours still stand?'
She: 'Which offer? Refresh my memory please'
Me: 'Remember you said you'd help set me up with this girl I like'
She: 'Yeah sure thing..in any way I can. But I'm in the bus right now'
Me: Oh, that doesn't matter, I'll just send you her number'
She: 'For what, so that I call her? Thats silly'
I don't know what to do now. I want to sned her her number! I've got to the last step but can't proceed!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Dude she likes you :facepalm:
Reply 2
Original post by kat2pult
Dude she likes you :facepalm:

yeah but now i'm in this situationw tih the texting..should i just send her her number?
Reply 3
Original post by wannabebrit
yeah but now i'm in this situationw tih the texting..should i just send her her number?

Yes.
look just say
"well...i don't know how to say this but latly ive just thought i liked you (describe your feelings a bit) and was wondering what you thought?"
man up a little and just tell her.. its a lot nicer than playing games
Reply 5
Send her your mum's number.
Reply 6
Stop playing games (that are 100% fail) and ask her out. Man up.
Reply 7
lol just like bollywood
Reply 8
Original post by Wookie42
Stop playing games (that are 100% fail) and ask her out. Man up.

so its not a 'cute' way to ask her out?
Reply 9
she's probably really upset that you like someone else and feeling really bad right now! just tell her!
Just tell her, guys that play games are annoying.
Reply 11
so its not a 'cute' way to ask her out?

How old are you? (serious question)
Reply 12
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
That's mean :frown: just tell her you like her! Best feeling in the world when the person you like likes you back :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by Wookie42
How old are you? (serious question)

21..okay fine..i get it...

21!
WTF
but yeah so tell her :smile:
good luck :biggrin:
Reply 16
Original post by insignificant
That's mean :frown: just tell her you like her! Best feeling in the world when the person you like likes you back :smile:

worst and most awkward feeling when the girl you like say she doesn't feel the same way.
Reply 17
"You're right, I'll just call her myself."

[call her]
Reply 18

Wellllllllllllll then! Just go for it man.

omfg ur 21 and you're doing this?! Wtf i thought u was 15!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending