The Student Room Group

The New How much can you lift thread!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by u4m1r
Whats your deadlift and bench at now?

Nowhere near those at the moment lol

Around May last year my deadlift would have probably been around 230-240, though didn't test as suffered a back injury a few weeks before I was due too.

Finally got the back better in september, but was focussing on squat and had deadlifts on the back burner for a single lifts comp.

Back went again last week, but physio sorted it out again today.

Bench, I don't know whats happened, I stopped training it heavy before I went on holidays, it's probably near the 130.

They'll be back up to speed shortly lol
Reply 21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TerfYR-LGDY

70 or 75 full clean. Probably coulda power cleaned it but its all about developing the technique
Reply 22
Original post by MattGriff
I'll go first

Not got a raw squat vid unfortunatly.

Here is an equipped 370kg in comp

A raw 200kg bench

An equipped 230kg bench

A 320 raw deadlift

Winning the Silver Dollar deadlift event at St Ives Strongest man 2010

Taking 2nd Place (and the comp title) in the inch dumbbell medley (im at the end)

you're a beast lol

my stats are pretty insignificant (Dead 115/120, Bench 100/110, Squat 115/120) i'l try and post a video when there're worth talking about lol
Reply 23
Original post by xc1991
you're a beast lol

my stats are pretty insignificant (Dead 115/120, Bench 100/110, Squat 115/120) i'l try and post a video when there're worth talking about lol

See the rules!!!!

1: I don't need compliments
2: Don't post without proof, that is the purpose of this thread
Reply 25
What - can't take a joke?
Reply 26
Finally I have some stuff to post here! Not breaking any records though :biggrin:

Strict Press - 22.5kg. This is my current weight max but I can do a ****load more reps now and am upping the weight next week.

Squat 55kg - again, this is my current max but will be trying 60kg next week.

Deadlift 85kg - upping this to 90 next week.

Bench 35kg - I am currently on a programme to get my 1RM up to 50kg, I can do a lot more than 35kg but this is the only vid I've got of the bench!
Reply 27
You made those look easy!
Reply 28
Original post by rlw31
You made those look easy!

Hehe! They weren't, and just rewatching the deadlift one, my back is soooo flat! I have readjusted my technique on that now, because during the filming of that I was trying to pull up rather than backwards, and switching my mind to focus on backwards has really helped!
Filming oneself ftw! :p:
Reply 29
bench - 105kg
deadlift - 140kg
squat - not sure of max tbh
overhead press - 65kg

not very impressive so dont think i need vids
I have no videos/no camera. Sad times.

Quick Reply

Latest