The Student Room Group

Do you think Alcohol is addictive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by katyness
Off topic:

You have to replace Zain with Liam on your sig!!!

But Harry!! woohoo!! The things I would let him do :sexface:

Noo wayyy zain easily wins :p:D

Harry :love:
Original post by Broderss
come at me i'll spark you out blud

ignore my last post, you're obviously some kind of retard.
Original post by Linzikins
I've noticed that alot of people on here speak about the addictiveness of alcohol and use it as a reason not to try it.

I'm not trying to say that people should drink or in no way am I trying to defend it against people that don't agree on it, i'm just curious.

I know obviously there are alcoholics but do you personally think its addictive or see it as just a good night out?

If you drink, would you say your addicted or not?

People can be predisposed to it, but in itself I don't think it is.
Reply 43
Original post by Fission_Mailed
Do you actually know what the word "drug" means?

How can you never have seen brass-eye? Shame on you.
Original post by Xtremist
How can you never have seen brass-eye? Shame on you.

Rare for me to miss a reference, I'm afraid that brass-eye is just something I've never run into. :colondollar:
Reply 45
Original post by Fission_Mailed
Rare for me to miss a reference, I'm afraid that brass-eye is just something I've never run into. :colondollar:

Check it out...depends how easily offended you are though, it's a sort of satirical current affairs parody show. The Paedophilia episode caused the show to be pulled off air but I highly reccomend it and the drugs episode of course. Chris Morris is a modern comedy genius!
Original post by Linzikins
I've noticed that alot of people on here speak about the addictiveness of alcohol and use it as a reason not to try it.

I'm not trying to say that people should drink or in no way am I trying to defend it against people that don't agree on it, i'm just curious.

I know obviously there are alcoholics but do you personally think its addictive or see it as just a good night out?

If you drink, would you say your addicted or not?

Alcohol is both physically and psychologically addictive, once of the worst things to be addicted to, the withdrawal is comparable to benzo withdrawal and a heavy alcoholic quitting cold turkey could easily die.

It's completely irrelevant whether someone thinks it isn't addictive, it simply is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending