Not exactly oil paintings, are they?

ReputationRep:
    Urghh chop it off. :rolleyes:

"Met at a bus stop" That's abit creepy haha
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Good argument for sterilisation

ReputationRep:
    Even though that article is from the Daily Mail, the kind of people that have 10 + kids in the developed world just seem selfish.
    They need vasectomies.

ReputationRep:
    Crike they're ugly.

ReputationRep:
    especially when it's with so many women... imagine the psychological damage those kids will have.. poor things :/

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how he brought himself to father that beast in the grey tracksuit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    I don't know how he brought himself to father that beast in the grey tracksuit.
    I laughed so much at that comment !
    Tis true!

ReputationRep:
    Not him again :facepalm:

Edit: 'I like gone out with my friends and i love been with my to kids.' June isn't the brightest spark in the box

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    funny how they all met him on the bus/at bus stations'
    guess thats the place to find love these days

ReputationRep:
    As much as I think he's a waste of oxygen, I'd have to admit that this story doesn't really say much for the women that are sleeping with him and having his children. I look forward to the inevitable Jeremy Kyle episode covering the life story of this guy.

ReputationRep:
    I have some advice for his future partners.
    No glove, no love.

ReputationRep:
    i gotta know how this guy does it, how does a fugly, poor, criminal, unemployed chav like that get all these women - granted they are munters but still......................

fracking sterilise the muppet

ReputationRep:
    This is exactly why the benefits system in this country needs to be overhauled. I have no idea what these women see in him. It's the kids I feel sorry for.

ReputationRep:
    Old.

ReputationRep:
    Scumbags.

ReputationRep:
    And suddenly I feel a whole lot better about my life.

ReputationRep:
    I feel sorry for the children just imagine growing up and finding out "You have 18 step brothers and sisters".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAK.A)
    I feel sorry for the children just imagine growing up and finding out "You have 18 step brothers and sisters".
    big family what a wonderful i have 7 brothers 1 died last year and 5 sis

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.