Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AQA English Literature June 2010 past paper questions? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have an exam on AQA English Literature Higher Tier June 2010 paper. I was wondering if anybody could remember the question from last year. The book i am studying is "To Kill A Mockingbird" By Harper Lee and if anybody knows the questions for The Pre-1914 bank, Duffy and Simon Armitage then i would be very grateful. Thanks Rory

ReputationRep:
    ooh i do for the poetry! but this would be cheating...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jasminge)
    Please?

ReputationRep:
    come on, please help if you know already then it is cheating, so you might as well

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'd also like these as well please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jasminge)
    oohh could you please tell me what the question is!!

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, i did Lord of the Flies instead, but i think some of my friends who did to Kill a Mocking Bird said that there was one question on Jem's education and one on the court case. I could be wrong though...

Are you doing specification A?

We did these papers for our mocks, i did Heaney and Clarke for poetry, but i think the pre-1914 question was something about the parent / child relationship, one about love and one other that i can't remember.

Hope this helped (and really sorry if i'm wrong, my memory's not that great )

Why do you want to know anyway?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, i need the question as well. Umm for the heaney and clarke poem was the other theme about conflict. Also does anyone know the 'Of Mice and Men' question please. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ganep001)
    Hi there, i need the question as well. Umm for the heaney and clarke poem was the other theme about conflict. Also does anyone know the 'Of Mice and Men' question please. Thanks
    Ok, sorry guys, i'm not totally sure on the poetry and wouldn't wanna mislead you but for of mice and men it's definitely animals and foreshadowing
    it's only a mock so whatev!

ReputationRep:
    my sister took her gcse last year,

im doing my mocks on monday ahh X_X

if you've done it already please contact me on the proper question!!

she said she did the question about jem,
    but she's not sure what it was about but it was about jem.

not alot of help but you know..
    i told her to ask her friends and ill try post it on here when i find out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charleneeeeeeee)
    my sister took her gcse last year,

im doing my mocks on monday ahh X_X

if you've done it already please contact me on the proper question!!

she said she did the question about jem,
    but she's not sure what it was about but it was about jem.

not alot of help but you know..
    i told her to ask her friends and ill try post it on here when i find out!
    My friends said it was Jem's education and another one about the court case

i think :erm:

ReputationRep:
    can some one tell me what questions came up in the 2010 june literature exam, please, i know a bit but not exactly ????

ReputationRep:
    what was the lord of the flies question please... my mocks tomorrow :'(

ReputationRep:
    I did this as a practice qu before my mock last fri:
    a) i compare anne hath and on my 1st sonne as to how they present death
    ii compare sonnet 130 and kid as to how they present thoughts or something along those lines
    b) stealing an armitage and 2 pre 1914 show disturbing speakers
    c) how family relationships are presented picked from two blocks which contain 4 post/4 pre (don't know which poems tho)

don't know the other bit as I haven't learnt that yet but honestly type into the search bar english lit 2010 aqa and then go into english exams and search through the thread that comes up. That and a quick pm is how I found out. Time consuming but the proper way to use tsr... :rolleyes:

Hope this helps anyway

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know the question for section on AQA englis paper 2 june 2010??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimus777)
    Hmmm, i did Lord of the Flies instead, but i think some of my friends who did to Kill a Mocking Bird said that there was one question on Jem's education and one on the court case. I could be wrong though...

We did these papers for our mocks, i did Heaney and Clarke for poetry, but i think the pre-1914 question was something about the parent / child relationship, one about love and one other that i can't remember.

please could you tell me what the lord of the flies question was asap thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathsgeek.)
    please could you tell me what the lord of the flies question was asap thank you
    I have PM'd you

ReputationRep:
    Please could someone tell me the Of Mice and Men Question for June 2010s English Literature Exam.
    And also if possible the questions for section B of the exam- the questions relating to Duffy, Armitage and the Pre 1914 prose.

Thanks for any help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimus777)

Hey can you tell me the Lord of the Flies question please?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priasabharwal)
    Hey can you tell me the Lord of the Flies question please?!
    There were 2 questions and unfortunately i can't remember them exactly

There was definitely one about the significance of the relationship between Jack and Ralph (this is the one i did in my mocks)

And i think there was also one about a theme within the book, either love or fear i think

Sorry i can't be much help, it might be worth looking at the past papers online, cos the questions are unlikely to be the same so it may narrow down the options

Hope this helped

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.