Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A New Graphic T Shirt Every 24 Hours for £9 Delivered: Qwertee Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

Don't see much t-shirt discussion in here but thought you might be interested in these guys: www.qwertee.com

They are a new UK and Ireland based company selling a new t shirt every day and for one day only, I found out about them through Facebook (friend invited me). You can also vote for the designs you want to get printed which is pretty cool and they seem to work with local designers also.

Anyway, their normal price is £10 delivered but if you sign up for their newsletter you get £1 off so that's £9 delivered for a nicely designed t shirt that is very limited edition

Not a transformers fan myself but ordered today's "Robot in Disguise" one for my brother who is as a cheap Christmas pressie:

The next one is up later today and some of the ones up for voting look great like this one:

Just thought I'd post here in case you guys are interested, looks like a good idea to me.

ReputationRep:
    I thought 'graphic' meant like upside down anal on a balcony whilst eating wedding cake.

ReputationRep:
    Wahey, been waiting for ages for something like threadless but in the UK. The one a day idea sounds pretty interesting as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -beads-)
    I thought 'graphic' meant like upside down anal on a balcony whilst eating wedding cake.
    Ha, sorry to disappoint

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -beads-)
    Why do the majority of your post relate to sex?

Nympho much? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Do you know anything about the quality of the t-shirts? I've bought printed tees before, and the print has been like a plasticy material that breaks up quickly and easily, and generally looks crap.

I think it's a great idea though.

ReputationRep:
    I want the next one, it looks class.

ReputationRep:
    There's a new one up for sale today called "Monster Food Chain", looks good:

Think I might have to get this one for me

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for recommending, I won the facebook competition yesterday... I'm getting a free t-shirt in the post. Result!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukas1051)
    Thanks for recommending, I won the facebook competition yesterday... I'm getting a free t-shirt in the post. Result!
    Haha, lucky you!

Why do I get the impression that the OP works for the company though...:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -WhySoSerious?)
    Haha, lucky you!

Why do I get the impression that the OP works for the company though...:p:
    Sadly not, I do think it's a great site though, maybe I could contact them about a job

They have a new Star Wars tee on sale:

Fighting urge to buy a second one, resisted on the previous one in the end.

First one has been dispatched apparently, will let you know what it's like when it arrives.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

Just to let you know the Zombama design I've been waiting for for ages (it's the most voted for shirt) has finally printed over on www.Qwertee.com :

Needless to say have ordered First shirt arrived and is great quality, the print is really detailed.

Recommended!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.