Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    Okay, im a guy whos about to turn 20, and im still a virgin.
    Ive never had a girl friend either! I dont think im bad looking either.
    Is it wierd? i never seem to meet any women!

So do i keep on waiting untill i find a girlfiend? or try and pull a stranger. Thinking ahead to when i do get a girlfriend, what the hell is she gonna think when i tell her im a virgin at 21 or so!??

ReputationRep:
    Half way to having a film named after you. Gutted.

ReputationRep:
    Well, what do you want to do?

It's pretty silly trying to guess what your girlfriend is going to think about it if you don't even know who she is/what she will be like.
    It is completely your choice now - don't think that someone else has a say in it just because you want someone else to make the decision for you.

ReputationRep:
    It's not weird at all. Don't lose it to a ho for the sake of losing it

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with being a virgin.

ReputationRep:
    When you tell her, act like it's no big deal and don't make a deal of it, if she has a problem with that (no idea why she would really) then screw her (not literally)

ReputationRep:
    Go to the red light district

ReputationRep:
    20 year old virgin?!?! your a failure in life, you should kill your self now, you have no hope, you gunna die, people will laugh and mock where ever you go!
    or in reality, wait till you get a gf and it wont matter, its only you who will think its an issue

ReputationRep:
    Not weird at all. Don't just go out 'on the pull' for the sake of it.
    Oh, and people on here aren't get laid half as much as they say

ReputationRep:
    If you want it to happen, make it happen.

(Original post by steve1991)
    Hey

So do i keep on waiting untill i find a girlfiend? or try and pull a stranger. Thinking ahead to when i do get a girlfriend, what the hell is she gonna think when i tell her im a virgin at 21 or so!??
    So?
    Nothing to get upset about. You're not alone. =P
    Cheer up. I'm sure your time will come soon.

ReputationRep:
    Hey

There are a lot of men in their late 20s who are virgins. It's not something you have to share with your community, you know.
    When you meet the special one and you see your relationship is going to take a step forward, tell her. She shouldnt run away because of that.

ReputationRep:
    wait untill your with some body that you care about, you'll probs regret it later if you do it with just anybody. chances are she wont even realise your a virgin but in the end its what ever you want to to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeskat31)
    wait untill your with some body that you care about, you'll probs regret it later if you do it with just anybody. chances are she wont even realise your a virgin but in the end its what ever you want to to.
    I think she will to be fair.

After he enters, then leaves with immediate effect.

ReputationRep:
    Why is it so weird? I don't care if i never have sex.

ReputationRep:
    Hey

I respect you all the more for it! Contrary to popular belief, being a virgin isn't a bad thing. And girls won't judge you for it! In this day and age it's actually quite refreshing to see someone like you. Whether you are 21 or 25 or 105 it isn't about age. It's about love. If you wait for the right person to share it with, then you wont regret it. If you just want to lose it for the sake of losing it, then you should re-evaluate how important it is to you. It's not just a physical act- it's emotional too.
    Just remember that being a virgin doesn't make you any less "manly" or "normal". It is a very personal decision and is yours to make- don't ever let anyone or society ever make you believe you're a lesser person for keeping your virginity. They clearly aren't very mature! Stay smiling and patient! You have a long life ahead of you....

ReputationRep:
    I would find it a bit unusual but I wouldn't think badly of someone who was a virgin. It's better than just losing it to anyone for the sake of it

Didn't you get the memo virgin is the new black

ReputationRep:
      you've still got 20 more years before its such a big issue they make a film about you.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 28, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.