Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am in my final year of study at Coventry University and I'm looking at doing an MSC in supply chain and logistics management at Warwick. I am currently working at and expecting to get, a first in my degree and I did a placement year in supply chain management in America so I think I'm quite a good candidate, however I'm really worried about my A-levels.. I got an A and two Cs at A level and I know that Warwick request a minimum of ABB to get onto their undergraduate programs. For this particular course you need a minimum of a 2:2 and it says nothing about A level results, do you think I could get in or will they reject me because of it?

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    yes, you'll easily get into the course at warwick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Polly_xx)
    I am in my final year of study at Coventry University and I'm looking at doing an MSC in supply chain and logistics management at Warwick. I am currently working at and expecting to get, a first in my degree and I did a placement year in supply chain management in America so I think I'm quite a good candidate, however I'm really worried about my A-levels.. I got an A and two Cs at A level and I know that Warwick request a minimum of ABB to get onto their undergraduate programs. For this particular course you need a minimum of a 2:2 and it says nothing about A level results, do you think I could get in or will they reject me because of it?

Thank you
    Your A levels become meaningless when you go to university; at least as far as you are concerned, with respect to postgraduate applications. I had abyssal A level grades, went to a far worse polytechnic than you, and I am now at Bristol for my masters. Not one of my postgraduate options asked for A level grades and all but one gave me a conditional offer of 2.1.

Do not worry about it!

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't matter where you went for your undergrad degree. If you're on track for a first, you should have a good chance of meeting the entrance requirements.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say go for it I'm at Notts Trent now, and hoping to go to KCL for my masters!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    As long as you get a 2:1 (preferably a first) and the rest of your application is good you stand a good chance (though I'm not sure how competitive that course is)

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.