Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I love the products on there but i was wondering if anyone knows if its safe to use?

ReputationRep:
    i've bought a few things off there, yeah its safe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rowan06g)
    i've bought a few things off there, yeah its safe
    cool thanks, im exited to buy things off there

ReputationRep:
    buy the gummi shot glasses - AMAZING

ReputationRep:
    i might do that , i was going to buy the red hot chillie jellies

ReputationRep:
    I love firebox and have brought loads of stuff off there before. Just beware of prices though, it can be a bit more expensive than in shops if you're lucky enough to see any of the products out and about.
    Have a look at www.iwantoneofthose.com too

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I've bought stuff off there before, don't worry? What are you thinking of getting? You should buy the Thinking Putty - it's fantastic.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I agree on the Thinking Putty. It rocks!

There are loads of just random items (and you get free sweets with delivery ) but some of them are 'novelty' items that wear off pretty quick. Good for stocking fillers though.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's definitely safe, i've bought a lot from there for about two (?) years now

ReputationRep:
    Yes - excellent service. Delivery is a bit pricey (when it isn't free) though!

ReputationRep:
    I bought the Chilli Jellys for my Boyfriend not too long ago and he said they were nice but not very hot. =]
    If its something hot you want buy Dave's Burning Nuts my Boyfriend loves them =]

ReputationRep:
    Aw it's great, although the chilli jellies aren't very hot (just a warning :p: )
    I buy so much stuff off there, you get free sweets with delivery too!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 3, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.