Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend's tenant contract in Preston will end on 30/01/2011, and in next semester she will only have classes three days a week, so I decided to rent out my accomodation since about 15/01/2011.
    I am living in Eddie Colman 11th floor, my room only have 2 flatmates, they are quite, so persons who likes a quite environment will like it. The location of the building is M6 5HH.
    There are several common rooms in the base of the building as well as John Lester, the joint building of the village.The room costs me 350 pounds a month to rent and contract ends at 19/06/2011. the room is not an en-suite and you need to share kitchen and bathroom with flatmate, and the building have 2 lifts according to odd and even floor, all the bills(electronic, water, internet) are included.
    Prices are negotiable, please contact at 07411289177, Jerry Xia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jerryxia)
    My girlfriend's tenant contract in Preston will end on 30/01/2011, and in next semester she will only have classes three days a week, so I decided to rent out my accomodation since about 15/01/2011.
    I am living in Eddie Colman 11th floor, my room only have 2 flatmates, they are quite, so persons who likes a quite environment will like it. The location of the building is M6 5HH.
    There are several common rooms in the base of the building as well as John Lester, the joint building of the village.The room costs me 350 pounds a month to rent and contract ends at 19/06/2011. the room is not an en-suite and you need to share kitchen and bathroom with flatmate, and the building have 2 lifts according to odd and even floor, all the bills(electronic, water, internet) are included.
    Prices are negotiable, please contact at 07411289177, Jerry Xia
    Everybody else wants to move out as well, me included.

I'm finding it very hard to find someone to take my contract off me, I've withdrawn from the uni and still have to pay the rest until I can find someone to rent my room

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.