Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does any one know where I can purchase A green quilted Barbour jacket I tried ASOS but there out of stock and I've tried the Barbour website and they don't do that colour. Here's the link which has the jackset on Asos.

http://www.asos.com/Barbour/Barbour-...rt=-1&clr=Turf

ReputationRep:
    Why is everyone obsessed with barbour jackets at the moment??! :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soutioirsim)
    Why is everyone obsessed with barbour jackets at the moment??! :lolwut:
    At least those of us who have worn them for years can comfort themselves that the current trend isn't for the nice Barbours.

ReputationRep:
    john lewis sell them

ReputationRep:
    That jacket is very, very thin, I tried it on in purple but decided against it because it wouldn't keep me warm... House of Fraser stores sell them though, they're sold out online but you could try a store near you.

ReputationRep:
    Asos have their own style of one, not Barbour but kind of similar. It's not a lime green though, it's a lot darker. I just bought one, but they keep selling out really quickly,

http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Quilte...t=-1&clr=Khaki

ReputationRep:
    Man...I can't believe these are still in fashion!

I think it's the whole 'dressed down rich guy' look that people want!!

Have a look on google shopping, thats where i always get my clothes from, you can sort them from lowest to highest price too so you can get the best deal

ReputationRep:
    Girls in Barbour..:love:

ReputationRep:
    I've got the male version of the Liddlesdale and think its quality. I've had mine for over year. I've also a few other Barbour pieces like jumpers and Polo Shirt

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.