Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Master of nursing science at Nottingham Uni Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know whether you have an interview for this? I know you do for the diploma but not too sure about this one.
    I've been invited for a 'visit day' but this is just a tour around the medical centre. Will I be invited for a interview at a later date?!

ReputationRep:
    I think you do have an interview for this

I will be applying to this course too but not sent my UCAS off yet

If you dont mind what are your predicted grades and your AS grades atm cos mine are not looking very good and worried i might be rejected straight away :/

ReputationRep:
    No not like the diphe/bsc course

ReputationRep:
    The 'visit day' that you're going to, is basically just a tour of the campus.. just to get a feel of what it's gonna be like and it's a selection day too. You'd obviously meet other candidates and it's pretty much like an open day, but it's more specific for nursing. I've been to this visit day, and we had to write a statement at the end as to why they should give you an offer?

I literally wrote so much crap, but it all paid off! They gave me an offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 182blink)
    I think you do have an interview for this

I will be applying to this course too but not sent my UCAS off yet

If you dont mind what are your predicted grades and your AS grades atm cos mine are not looking very good and worried i might be rejected straight away :/
    Hey, im predicted 2 A's and a B! but i dont think ill get that.. i got the same in AS but i do 'easy'subjects... not like maths and chemistry :P
    Dont worry about it though, think positive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jellyace)
    The 'visit day' that you're going to, is basically just a tour of the campus.. just to get a feel of what it's gonna be like and it's a selection day too. You'd obviously meet other candidates and it's pretty much like an open day, but it's more specific for nursing. I've been to this visit day, and we had to write a statement at the end as to why they should give you an offer?

I literally wrote so much crap, but it all paid off! They gave me an offer
    Thanks! It doesn't sound bad then! Im at ease now :P
    Well done! Hope I do... fingers crossed!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.