The Student Room Group

I'm 17 and I kissed a 14 year old girl.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Lewroll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4s5eKdheCM
I think Plan B accurately describes your feelings :biggrin: (listen to the whole song)

hahahhahaa was gonna suggest that when i read this guy's "dilemma"
Reply 21
Unlucky. Maybe if you see her again you could take it the whole way?
Was she fit?
Original post by Yawn11
If she's old enough to bleed Then she's bleedin' old enough.

Corrected
hey molly..die!:biggrin:
dont beat yourself up about it - you were drunk and she looked older, so you were hardly of sound mind! i think it really depends on the girl whether its acceptable or not. my brothers 14 but looks like he could be my twin (im 18), he kissed one of my friends a couple of weeks ago as a drunken accident and its not been seen as a big deal (other than for banter haha).. however if it was one of his friends it wouldve been a loooot different as they look younger. if that makes any sense?
Original post by Yawn11
If she's old enough to bleed she's old enough to breed.

Ohhhohohhhh you ****ing legend!
Reply 27
Pics or GTFO
Reply 28
when i was 14 i kissed a guy who said he was 21 but turned out to be 26! i threw up when i found out (and not just due to alcohol) but yeh 3 years isn't bad at all i dont think
Just dont do it again.
Was De La Rosa her surname?
Reply 31
If there's grass on the pitch....
play ball
Reply 32
just treat her nice if you ever meet her again...these days girls are evil...and even if nothing happened she still can get you in some sort of trouble...cuz if she was so easy with you, who knows what she was doing the other times she went out and got drunk....
Reply 33
its done, just forget about it
congrats....just don't do it again :biggrin:
Reply 35
It's pretty standard.
I know many girls who were getting with people aged 17,18,19 when they were 13,14,15. In fact, they preferred it massively. If you're older you are definitely in. Go for it; they're normally hot and easy too! Haven't matured enough to be prudish, but have matured enough to become hot.

15 is prime! :yep:
I did the same when I was 17. It's no biggie, just a kiss.
if theres grass on the pitch play ball..if there isn't well you've gotten this far so you might as well carry on.

seriously though dude, *dissaproving head shake*
Reply 38
inb4 LAD.
Original post by G8D
I know an 18 year old who was ****ing a 14 year old (she's 15 now).

nothing wrong with OP cos he didnt know and it didnt go any further than a kiss....
as for you, you know thats illegal right?... pedo.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending