Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

PLEASE KEEP ANON.

So about two weeks ago I had a ONS. In total, I have only had four, although on one occassion there was more than one guy that night. Since the most recent ONS, my friend has stopped speaking to me because I am a "slut". Since then she has gone about telling everyone she hates me, but I really don't get why, it's not as if she liked any of the guys I slept with, she's seeing someone.She has had a ONS before too, so I really don't get how she can judge me. I don't get how someone who used to be one of my best friends can suddenly hate me for something I only do when I am drunk and does not affect her in any way. Someone told me I should just apologise to her, but i don't now what for. I'm really annoyed that she has gone *****ing about me to other people, instead of telling me directly what her problem is. Do I have a right to be annoyed, or do I not deserve friendship because of my sexual freedom? I've NEVER done anything to hurt her. I don't know why I am writing all this down, I am just really annoyed. Advice?

ReputationRep:
    Don't apologise to her, she's being unfair. Are you sure she didn't 'like' any of the guys you slept with?

ReputationRep:
    Haters gon' hate.

ReputationRep:
    She is a troubled soul.

She might be jealous even if she didn't fancy any of those guys. Tell her if she doesn't want to speak to you, that's her choice, there is nothing you can or should do about it.

(Original post by Vohamanah)
    Don't apologise to her, she's being unfair. Are you sure she didn't 'like' any of the guys you slept with?
    I'm fairly sure she doesn't, it's hard to know with her because she flirts with loads of guys so it's hard to know which ones she actually likes and which ones she doesn't.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she's in lesbian love witchuu

(Original post by Gryffindor)
    Maybe she's in lesbian love witchuu
    LOL.

Nahh she's like mega hot, and like the least gay person I've ever met.

please help me someone

ReputationRep:
    Some girls spend their time being *****es to others, in England it seems popular. There will always be someone out there not liking what you do and somehow believe it concerns them, so you just need to move on. If she doesn't want to be friends anymore, she doesn't. Good riddance.

(Original post by *Lollo*)
    Some girls spend their time being *****es to others, in England it seems popular. There will always be someone out there not liking what you do and somehow believe it concerns them, so you just need to move on. If she doesn't want to be friends anymore, she doesn't. Good riddance.
    That is actually very true. Thank you for that. I just have to move on and accept I don't need her "friendship" anymore.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 28, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.