Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys who pee and don't wash their hands... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Are you one of them? How often do you see that behaviour?

ReputationRep:
    I am.

As long as I don't get piss on my hands.

ReputationRep:
    We don't need to wash our hands. Maybe if we have to touch the handle to flush, but otherwise it's not like we piss all over our hands nor is our **** particularly dirty.

ReputationRep:
    I personally always wash my hands... I'm not OCD or anything, I just couldn't imagine not doing it.

ReputationRep:
    As the guy said above, it depends if I get piss on my hands. It's essentially just touching skin, so there's usually no need.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not. I have to wash my hands after touching my willy- I dont know where its been.

ReputationRep:
    Not washing your hands after peeing is absolutely disguisting and shall not be tolerated in any way. However, who on earth would wash their hands after ****ting?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, you're not wavign your hands around in the stream. We touch our cocks multiple times during the day, ladies, if only to make adjustments when we're out and about; if you get touched by a guy you probably have some **** germs into the bargain.

ReputationRep:
    Men disgust me.

Do I touch my fanny when I piss? No. But I still go the full monty and wash my hands WITH soap. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_me)
    Men disgust me.

Do I touch my fanny when I piss? No. But I still go the full monty and wash my hands WITH soap. :pierre:
    They might want to swap hands wich touched Johny with hands with touched Fairy Cave. Do your friends wash their hands?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    They might want to swap hands wich touched Johny with hands with touched Fairy Cave. Do your friends wash their hands?
    I don't know if my friends wash theur hands after they piss, it doesn't exactly come up in conversation often.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_me)
    Men disgust me.

Snob.

ReputationRep:
    Held your pen15 while having a wizz? DISGUSTING STUFF
    So...
    Basically if you touch your arm you best wash your hands?
    Rub your foot for any reason? GET SOME CILLIT BANG FFS.

Touch just about anything and it'll be dirtier than a schlong. Out and about i'll wash my hands BEFORE i take a piss because **** knows whats lurking on every surface out there.

ReputationRep:
    This is DISGUSTING. I always wash my hand after pee

ReputationRep:
    I never do, my **** is cleaner than my everything else, I should wash my hands before I touch my ****....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    We don't need to wash our hands. Maybe if we have to touch the handle to flush, but otherwise it's not like we piss all over our hands nor is our **** particularly dirty.
    i am picture all men as one horrifically amalgamated being with one penis.

ReputationRep:
    haha this is really amusing, and i actually see where you guys are coming from, but do you guys wipes after peeing? or do you let it drip?

what happens if you just let it drip and then you pull your boxers (and trousers im assuming :P ) and you've missed a drip that refused to come outta the tube? it's then in your boxers which you're wearing all day and probably rubs onto your willy. this then makes your willy covered (well not covered but you get me) in peepee, making you dirty, next time you go to wee you hold, you get wee on your hands, and the whole sordid circle starts again.

also i know (we girls do notice these things) that some guys get excited when out and about (and i'm not saying we dont it's just less noticable for us hehe) and what if some of this excitedness drips off, precum sorta stuff and all that?

food for thought huh?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.