Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone watch this on Iplayer?

I'm like one of them, the guy who takes his clothes off to have a poo, well his reasons are because of the odur dirtying his clothes, but I'd say the main reason for me is if they touch the sides of the toilet or the back, ewww.

ReputationRep:
    lol yeah i watch it on my ipod all the time.. Its awesome..

ReputationRep:
    "why can't you just rock down the street in a cheesburger hat?"

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me or are those people not as 'freaky' as expected?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoffeeStinks)
    Is it just me or are those people not as 'freaky' as expected?
    a couple are, some are just plain awesome, and some of those I do as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilina)
    a couple are, some are just plain awesome, and some of those I do as well
    Which ones did you find the best?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoffeeStinks)
    Which ones did you find the best?
    i haven't seen teh latest one so can't comment on any there. But I loved the woman who just dresses up in fancy dress whenever she likes :p:

The one who seperates her food and the one who leaves everythign to go stale worried me

how bout you?

ReputationRep:
    The lady who ate her food stale was odd. I mean she used to leave her food out overnight so it'd go stale, because thats the way 'she liked it'
    Oh and that girl with the dummy obsession. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilina)
    i haven't seen teh latest one so can't comment on any there. But I loved the woman who just dresses up in fancy dress whenever she likes :p:

The one who seperates her food and the one who leaves everythign to go stale worried me

how bout you?
    The guy that ate mint sauce with absolutely everything and the stale food lady too.

ReputationRep:
    Ew that lady who bites her toenails, and the guy who plucks his pubes became less attractive the more he talked! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hey why did someone give me a negative comment? Lol What did I say wrong

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.