Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, what do you think about guys who pee and don't wash their hands? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Would you mind if one of them would touch you?

ReputationRep:
    its disgusting!

ReputationRep:
    If they did, it's highly unlikely I would ever know, so nothing to go all ''ewww, how disgusting that would be'' about :bebored:

ReputationRep:
    I once drank my own pish.It was warm yet refreshing.

ReputationRep:
    As long as it had been very clean..

ReputationRep:
    It's disgusting, and I personally always wash my hands, but half the guys you see in a public toilet fail to do so and just walk out.

ReputationRep:
    It's disgusting, but I wouldn't exactly know if I had been in contact with one would I? Given the choice, though, I'd rather he washed his hands first!

ReputationRep:
    It's disgusting.

And I see a lot of people who don't wash their hands.

ReputationRep:
    People who don't wash their hands disgust me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Einheri)
    It's disgusting, and I personally always wash my hands, but half the guys you see in a public toilet fail to do so and just walk out.

Are you seriously insinuating that you cannot use a toilet without pissing on your hands?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    It's horrible and bad hygiene. Wash their hands after please!

ReputationRep:
    Grosssss.... just wash them, it takes 30 seconds

ReputationRep:
    At least they've only touched skin, I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    I just wash my penis in the morning and i'm good for the day.

Yuck

ReputationRep:
      http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=1987

ReputationRep:
      I honestly don't see the problem?

If I go for a ****, of course I wash my hands, but If I'm pissing, all I'm touching is my penis, and guees what? my penis is clean thank you. exactly WHY is it unhygenic?

I'll wash my hands if they're dirty or I've touched something grubby, but, my penis is as clean and fragrant as the rest of me, and i don't wash my hands after touching my face or scratching my arm , so why is the penis any different?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by newg)
      I honestly don't see the problem?

If I go for a ****, of course I wash my hands, but If I'm pissing, all I'm touching is my penis, and guees what? my penis is clean thank you. exactly WHY is it unhygenic?

I'll wash my hands if they're dirty or I've touched something grubby, but, my penis is as clean and fragrant as the rest of me, and i don't wash my hands after touching my face or scratching my arm , so why is the penis any different?
      Well said.

You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!

ReputationRep:
      I avoid shaking people's hands for this reason. When I leave the ladies I hold the door handle with tissue but it's a pity I cant do that with every door so I guess it defeats the purpose.

Girls who don't wash their hands also annoy me.

ReputationRep:
      I keep my whole body clean, so there's no need to go to extra lengths to clean my hands if I touch parts of my body.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.