The Student Room Group

Girls, what do you think about guys who pee and don't wash their hands?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Of course, with you between me and the kitchen work surface. Passion. Sex.:cool:
Guys seem to think it's a good excuse that their willies (excuse the term lol) are clean and that's all they touch so they don't need to wash their hands. But if you think about it, girls have a massive bit of toilet paper in between their hand and their hoohaa yet people think it's dirty if we don't wash! There should just be a general rule - if you go toilet, wash your hands! Will only take like an extra 30 secs anyway.
Reply 82
Don't worry, my **** is something new for you. It will get in your mouth bringing sweet white snow into your stomach and will get out from your vagina.
Reply 83
Why are you asking lol
I really don't care in the slightest. :indiff:
Reply 85
Original post by SoulfulBoy
Masturbation is affecting your brain. You need a doctor, mate.

skin touching skin :sexface:

I know I'm weird....
(edited 13 years ago)
I have smegma.
Reply 87
Why are you registered as woman?:confused:
Original post by Bubbles0ox
its disgusting!

Are you telling me you've never sucked your boyfriend's cock?
Reply 89

Original post by newg
I honestly don't see the problem?

If I go for a ****, of course I wash my hands, but If I'm pissing, all I'm touching is my penis, and guees what? my penis is clean thank you. exactly WHY is it unhygenic?

I'll wash my hands if they're dirty or I've touched something grubby, but, my penis is as clean and fragrant as the rest of me, and i don't wash my hands after touching my face or scratching my arm , so why is the penis any different?

Everything I was about to say was just said here.
Original post by The-Real-One
Are you telling me you've never sucked your boyfriend's cock?

shhh... i didnt think like that.
I was always taught not to piss on my hands as a child
It's disgusting.
I wouldn't know if they did or did not wash their hands anyways, and i have a habit of washing my hands and keeping a hand sanitizer in my pocket.
Reply 93
Same as I think about girls who don't wash their hands after going to the loo. It's disgusting.
to me, It's nothing.

I like to drink my gf's pee
Original post by Escriba
Same as I think about girls who don't wash their hands after going to the loo. It's disgusting.

Exactly.

I don't know why people negged me for saying that.
Original post by Chinese Guy
to me, It's nothing.

I like to drink my gf's pee

:puke:
i reread this and realised i meant after peeing! arr, im not that skank haha
Reply 98
Original post by babygirl110
Exactly.

I don't know why people negged me for saying that.

People tend to not take too kindly to the truth nowadays. I wouldn't worry if I were you. :smile:
Reply 99
Original post by Lexx
Are you seriously insinuating that you cannot use a toilet without pissing on your hands?:confused:

No, I'm saying that I don't want to indirectly touch your cock when I open a door.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending