This discussion is closed.
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
3000 posts. Never thought I'd be here long enough to make it that far. Been a pleasure people. All I need now is a bit of extra rep lol. Thanks to all who made it possible for me to ignore my lazyness and reply to post after post.
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well done.
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
3000 posts. Never thought I'd be here long enough to make it that far. Been a pleasure people. All I need now is a bit of extra rep lol. Thanks to all who made it possible for me to ignore my lazyness and reply to post after post.
Oh well isn't that great. Well done.

I wouldn't mind some rep from the, ummm, various people who I'm so nice to.
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you can update your sig now!

I passed 1000 the other day hooray!!
Waya
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Congrats Sire.
_EMMA_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
congrats
Sire
Rep:
?
Thanks all. Update done viviki, and congrats on the 1000th. This place is a bit too addictive isn't it. You still got that problem with the toe?
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Thanks all. Update done viviki, and congrats on the 1000th. This place is a bit too addictive isn't it. You still got that problem with the toe?
Congratulations Sire. 3000 posts, and everyone of them useful and relevent. A rare gift that few have. I'm sorry about your rep situation - do try and remember that it is given out when deserved, not when asked for.
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ensocopier)
Congratulations Sire. 3000 posts, and everyone of them useful and relevent. A rare gift that few have. I'm sorry about your rep situation - do try and remember that it is given out when deserved, not when asked for.
*chuckles* True to form Ensocopier. No fear, I don't worry about the little people, and rep is given when deserved, though I do seem to remember only joking about the rep.
phreek
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
How much free time do you have?
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
*chuckles* True to form Ensocopier. No fear, I don't worry about the little people, and rep is given when deserved, though I do seem to remember only joking about the rep.
Ah yes, the slightly nevous self laugh which the magic letters lol cover up.
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by phreek)
How much free time do you have?
woah, don't go there. Sire is a very valuble member of this forum. Don't question his intentions or life (or lack of)
Sire
Rep:
?
Ah yes, the slightly nevous self laugh which the magic letters lol cover up.
Nah I get enough bad rep as it is. When I actually asked for rep once, I got even more negative rep. Couldn't be arsed with it now. As for the free time phreek. I don't have that much, but I do have insomnia and I'm at loggerheads with my better half at the moment. Which is why I'm here at 4:50am with nothing else distracting me.
Waya
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
woah, don't go there. Sire is a very valuble member of this forum. Don't question his intentions or life (or lack of)
Besides 2776 is worse.
phreek
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Nah I get enough bad rep as it is. When I actually asked for rep once, I got even more negative rep. Couldn't be arsed with it now. As for the free time phreek. I don't have that much, but I do have insomnia and I'm at loggerheads with my better half at the moment. Which is why I'm here at 4:50am with nothing else distracting me.
Yea, i normaly end up here in the early hours. I wish i had insomnia.
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Sorry, just a little question. How comes you have put yourself and 2776 as having won best newbie. I didn't realise it was a joint award.
Sire
Rep:
?
Don't worry so much about Ensocopier people. Not entirely sure what problem Ensocopier has, but it isn't anything serious. More along the lines of never missing a chance to offer slander toward me. Nothing major though.
Sire
Rep:
?
Sorry, just a little question. How comes you have put yourself and 2776 as having won best newbie. I didn't realise it was a joint award.
41% voted for me. 40% voted for 2776. I just rounded it off, besides I like 2776.
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Don't worry so much about Ensocopier people. Not entirely sure what problem Ensocopier has, but it isn't anything serious. More along the lines of never missing a chance to offer slander toward me. Nothing major though.
Thanks for your concern in letting people know about my *problem*. Yours is immediately apparent, so I feel no need to tell people about it.
Sire
Rep:
?
Thanks for your concern in letting people know about my *problem*. Yours is immediately apparent, so I feel no need to tell people about it.
I've no problems. If I didn't know better, I'd be inclined to claim I was damn near perfect. But as I'm sure you'll agree, I'm far from it
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (389)
67.3%
No (189)
32.7%

Watched Threads