This discussion is closed.
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
I've no problems. If I didn't know better, I'd be inclined to claim I was damn near perfect. But as I'm sure you'll agree, I'm far from it
congrats!
phreek
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
I've no problems. If I didn't know better, I'd be inclined to claim I was damn near perfect. But as I'm sure you'll agree, I'm far from it
Yea you havnt got 5,000 posts yet!
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by phreek)
Yea you havnt got 5,000 posts yet!
I don't think I'll be here for that long. I'm moving rather soon, and not sure if I'll be able to find time to jump on anymore. Thanks by the way Ollie
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
3000 posts. Never thought I'd be here long enough to make it that far. Been a pleasure people. All I need now is a bit of extra rep lol. Thanks to all who made it possible for me to ignore my lazyness and reply to post after post.

*assumes shes one of the people you stick around for* **bows** ***claps*** and says, thank you!
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
I don't think I'll be here for that long. I'm moving rather soon, and not sure if I'll be able to find time to jump on anymore. Thanks by the way Ollie
ure welcome! what do you think of my next contravisal sig?
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by curryADD)
*assumes shes one of the people you stick around for* **bows** ***claps*** and says, thank you!
But of course you got style curry hehe
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ollie)
I love it Did found myself reading them all too lol. *shakes head* I'm sad I know hehe
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
By pressing enter you can go through the website's pitiful popups pretty quickly.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
I love it Did found myself reading them all too lol. *shakes head* I'm sad I know hehe
Oh, well done BTW, have some rep. Not many people makes it this far. Shows true dedication to the cause.
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I still can't work out how Sire and 2776 have got so many posts so quickly. Must have been posting loads on things like the 'word association' thread?
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
I still can't work out how Sire and 2776 have got so many posts so quickly. Must have been posting loads on things like the 'word association' thread?
Not a lot infact. But there was a thread known as "The game" or something similar, and I remember posting a lot on that.
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2776)
Oh, well done BTW, have some rep. Not many people makes it this far. Shows true dedication to the cause.
aww thanks, with people such as yourself, whitey, ollie, curry, elpaw, vienna and the rest, I'm sure I'll find an excuse to be around in some degree for a long time to come
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by NikNak)
A lot of mine are in the threads that are philisophical to a degree, and also a bit in the political ones. Lets not forget Harry Potter too Other than that, I do try to refrain from the useless little posts that remind people of eric bischoff. Simply because I hate wasting time reading them, so try not to post them also.
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sire)
A lot of mine are in the threads that are philisophical to a degree, and also a bit in the political ones. Lets not forget Harry Potter too Other than that, I do try to refrain from the useless little posts that remind people of eric bischoff. Simply because I hate wasting time reading them, so try not to post them also.
ooh and The Way vs Girls on Top. I sorely miss those discussions. c'mon 2776, perhaps we should start one for old times sake hehe
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
ooh and The Way vs Girls on Top. I sorely miss those discussions. c'mon 2776, perhaps we should start one for old times sake hehe
Ahh yes, those discussions was very fruitful in boosting post count. If I remember correctly I was the only vocal one for my party. Against the rather large amount of abuse that I got from "the way".
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2776)
Ahh yes, those discussions was very fruitful in boosting post count. If I remember correctly I was the only vocal one for my party. Against the rather large amount of abuse that I got from "the way".
Abuse? I didn't contribute too much to the abuse I hope.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Abuse? I didn't contribute too much to the abuse I hope.
The mental scars have left a deep impression.

No, you weren't an offender as such. Your party had some real diehards though, who were.
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2776)
The mental scars have left a deep impression.

No, you weren't an offender as such. Your party had some real diehards though, who were.
*nods* that we did. Did make for some interesting discussions though. before they degenrated into ****ging matches that is.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
*nods* that we did. Did make for some interesting discussions though. before they degenrated into ****ging matches that is.
Indeed, though I still say that my position was correct.
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2776)
Indeed, though I still say that my position was correct.
indeed, it usually is
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (542)
66.5%
No (273)
33.5%

Watched Threads