This discussion is closed.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well done Sire. With the rate you were going at before, I thought you might have reached that mark earlier, but the post rate had to go down. Still, maintaining a post rate of over 60 is pretty decent.
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Well done Sire. With the rate you were going at before, I thought you might have reached that mark earlier, but the post rate had to go down. Still, maintaining a post rate of over 60 is pretty decent.
yeah, whitey worked it out that I would have hit 10,000 somewhere in late february or early march at one point. didn't realise it had dropped to 60+ though. perhaps it will drop further over time. I don't think I post anywhere near that many these days. Thanks to by the way
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
yeah, whitey worked it out that I would have hit 10,000 somewhere in late february or early march at one point. didn't realise it had dropped to 60+ though. perhaps it will drop further over time. I don't think I post anywhere near that many these days. Thanks to by the way
Nah, you haven't posted half as much as you sometimes do. There used to be some days, when you'd just be continuously posting.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i wonder if i'll get to 4000 today?
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
There's a pretty good chance, especially if there are good threads to rply to. Also, your post rate suggests that you have a decent chance. Only 20 posts left for you.
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by elpaw)
Sure you can. Just bump the word association thread if need be lol
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
how do you become a moderator?
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Sure you can. Just bump the word association thread if need be lol
he he - the word association thread! i would probably only have about 200 posts if it wasn't for that. I bet it'll get deleted - will i lose my post count if it does?
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tinykates)
he he - the word association thread! i would probably only have about 200 posts if it wasn't for that. I bet it'll get deleted - will i lose my post count if it does?
If that is the case, and you are worried about a post count. Simply post on decent threads with a little more than 'lol' 'agreed' etc as some do.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeah, that's the reason why I decided not to use that thread to try ad reach my 2000, cos it will be of no use if the thread gets deleted.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
If that is the case, and you are worried about a post count. Simply post on decent threads with a little more than 'lol' 'agreed' etc as some do.
yeah - i have been trying to, as i see it annoys quite a few people. I will strive to make my posts more worthwhile from this point onwards
Sire
Rep:
?
yeah - i have been trying to, as i see it annoys quite a few people. I will strive to make my posts more worthwhile from this point onwards
Sire applauds
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Attagirl! It's better to have fewer quality posts, than more pointless posts.
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
yeah, 15 quality posts - easy!
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ollie)
a snap for elpaw
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
Ironic to notice that this could not be really classified as a "quality post". Informational maybe, but quality?
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Ironic to notice that this could not be really classified as a "quality post". Informational maybe, but quality?
your sig seems to be a shrine to me
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ollie)
your sig seems to be a shrine to me
You've earnt a special place in his heart
onearmedscissor
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Now don't get me wrong, I don't particularly warm to some of Sire's opinions and attention whoring. But Enscopier, you come across like a monumental prick.
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by onearmedscissor)
Now don't get me wrong, I don't particularly warm to some of Sire's opinions and attention whoring. But Enscopier, you come across like a monumental prick.
I'd have to agree with you there onearmedscissor. Granted, I'm not your greatest fan, though you do post some very interesting comments. You certainly appear to have hit the nail on the head here. I can only assume that you've been watching Ensocopier pounce on a few of my posts with a few insults purely because they were my posts. *applauds* Well done
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (530)
66.75%
No (264)
33.25%

Watched Threads