Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

hi, had sex for the first time last night.

I haven't really stretched the foreskin much in the past. therefore when the glans is exposed it is very sensitive and kind of stings when it touches something? like when it touches the inside of my boxers? will this go away?

also, since having sex I cant really pull the foreskin all the way back over the head of the penis. i stretch it all the way over however when i let go it just retracts back.

help please!?

ReputationRep:
    thats soooo weird me too

ReputationRep:
    STI?

ReputationRep:
    Not STI! It sounds like a mild case of something called phimosis, which is just a tight foreskin. It's nothing to worry about and you can have sex etc without retracting the foreskin. If it bothers you there are ways to deal with it:

1. See your GP, they've seen it before
    2. A system of stretching, possibly combined with
    3. Steroid cream which thins the skin
    4. Surgery - last resort!!

Sounds like you don't have a major problem, it should get better with time if you stretch it gradually, maybe in the shower. For sexual things, get some Durex lube (Y)

ReputationRep:
    Us circumcised lads never have this prob :sexface:

Always wondered what having a foreskin would be like, even though it's ugly.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.