Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

:/ this may gross you out..sorry! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi

i'm really sorry for this random thread. i just don't know what to do or who to talk to. I'm 19 years old and i've been having sex with a 29 year old. i'm female. i've been having sex since March this year, pretty much everyday..as of may/june it was about twice a week. he broke up with his ex in march and that's when i had sex with him..initially with a condom but sometimes without..and i've found out recently that he was still having sex with her whilst he was having sex with me :/ what's concerning me is that he had sex with me without a condom and i think i might have an STI coz i think some organ is inflammed. in sort of may/june, i started getting discharge and quite a lot! now i only used to get that like once in four months or so, and it was VERY little. recently it's been everyday, and sometimes stains yellow/brown and i need to use pantyliners..it occasionally smells as well. i've tried putting some savlon in warm water on a cloth and sort of clean myself there, and creamy solid-ish stuff comes on the cloth. i'm concerned and don't know what to do. i haven't got any money, as i'm a student and i am allergic to all antibiotics. also, i'm scared just in case it's something like HIV or another STD-knowing that kinda thing is sometimes not best?

please please please could you help..even if it's just by emailing me.

i live in north west london and want to sort this out before it's too late.

sorry for grossing you out

thanks so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stewww)
    Hi

i'm really sorry for this random thread. i just don't know what to do or who to talk to. I'm 19 years old and i've been having sex with a 29 year old. i'm female. i've been having sex since March this year, pretty much everyday..as of may/june it was about twice a week. he broke up with his ex in march and that's when i had sex with him..initially with a condom but sometimes without..and i've found out recently that he was still having sex with her whilst he was having sex with me :/ what's concerning me is that he had sex with me without a condom and i think i might have an STI coz i think some organ is inflammed. in sort of may/june, i started getting discharge and quite a lot! now i only used to get that like once in four months or so, and it was VERY little. recently it's been everyday, and sometimes stains yellow/brown and i need to use pantyliners..it occasionally smells as well. i've tried putting some savlon in warm water on a cloth and sort of clean myself there, and creamy solid-ish stuff comes on the cloth. i'm concerned and don't know what to do. i haven't got any money, as i'm a student and i am allergic to all antibiotics. also, i'm scared just in case it's something like HIV or another STD-knowing that kinda thing is sometimes not best?

thanks so much
    Go to your doctor ASAP. Chances are it's nothing serious, but if he's been having unprotected sex with you both (which incidentally, is a selfish thing to do just regarding your feelings, never mind the practical risks, and I hope you've gotten rid of him) and you don't know this other girl's sexual history, it would be stupid not to get checked out.

ReputationRep:
    Hi

thanks so much
    maybe a doctor is the right person to talk; to..dont u think??

ReputationRep:
    You've got an STI ya Donkey.

ReputationRep:
    Aww can you send me some for a taste.

ReputationRep:
    Aids.

ReputationRep:
    There is this thing called the NHS 'tis a strange creature but mostly free.Anyhowsell Reading your post made me vomit into my cornflakes and I then fell asleep in it thanks .Seriously you go to university even I know a foosty vaj is not a good thing and I own a penis and I'm retarded.see a doctor immedatly scoot shebang vamoose *loses intrest and sniffs cornflake bowl*

ReputationRep:
    Whether it's an STI or not you have something seriously wrong happening down there. See a doctor ffs! :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    i've tried putting some savlon in warm water on a cloth and sort of clean myself there, and creamy solid-ish stuff comes on the cloth.
    This probably isn't helping at all. Just wash your vag in the shower, with water. You shouldn't need on the whole to put any creams/soap on it.

i'm concerned and don't know what to do. i haven't got any money, as i'm a student and i am allergic to all antibiotics. also, i'm scared just in case it's something like HIV or another STD-knowing that kinda thing is sometimes not best?
    Go and get an STI test, and a pregnancy test if you weren't using any other contraception, use a condom in future, and out of interest, when you say allergic do you mean you had a rash/swelling/difficulty breathing or that you had vomiting and diarrhea?

ReputationRep:
    Go and see a doctor, or go to an STI clinic or somewhere you can get checked. Please call your doc, i know it will be embarrassing but you'll be thankful in the end when it's sorted out.

Next time don't sleep with people like this.

ReputationRep:
    Not much we can say, except go to the doctor!

The creamy solidy stuff souns like a thrush symptom. You can get cream and pessary's for this from your doctor for the usual prescription price, or from your local pharmacy for about £12.
    However thats an assumption from just one symptom you gave, I've not taken the others into account, so theres a big chance it might not be that.
    Definatly go to your doctor and get it checked.

ReputationRep:
    Don't put Savlon on it! Are you crazy!? That's gonna make things a whole lot worse.

It sounds like you have some kind of infection - either an STD, BV, or thrush. Or all of them. Go to your doctor and lay off sex for a bit.

ReputationRep:
    get checked out, just to be safe.

ReputationRep:
    sorry to say this but how stupid are you?!
    you shou have got seen to as soon as you found this out in order to be safe anyway,
    let alone after having these symptons, especially this long now!
    I ALWAYS get checked every time i change a sex partner or at least every 3 months, its better safe than sorry.

ReputationRep:
    You got OWNED!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.