Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Christmas Holidays- who's looking forward to it Watch

ReputationRep:
    for some we get 2 weeks off and for others get 3/4 weeks pending on where you are.

who's looking forward, more rest, sleep, etc

whats are you looking forward to this holiday (except for presents and getting drunk of course)

what are the best time for you

ReputationRep:
    Not me, I'm going to be taking my AS exams seriously.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not looking forward to the revision that has to happen. =/

ReputationRep:
    no such luck, work in retail... gonna be mental all of it!

ReputationRep:
    i'm going to catch up on sleep and just spend time with the family

ReputationRep:
    I'm very excited! Most looking forward to returning to England and spending time with my friends and family. Christmas has always been a big family thing for me, and I haven't seen them for months!
    I love Christmas

ReputationRep:
    not me. AS modules in Jan. C1, S1 and my first gen. studies module. And theres far too much food in the house.

ReputationRep:
    Uni exams in January. LAME. So all work and no play except on Christmas day.
    Haha I'mma poet and I didn't even know that I was one.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really looking forward to my 3 and a half weeks off! I have no exams in January, so I can just pure relax!

ReputationRep:
    Yes lots

ReputationRep:
    Xmas should be banned, fake and a waste of money!

ReputationRep:
    HMV in the Christmas holidays is not going to be fun.
    Plus it means all my family are home during the day, and I'm such an anti social person, I like being alone!
    I'm looking forward to Christmas day though

ReputationRep:
    january exams
    but who am i kidding, hell yesss i'm looking forward to it!
    i even love working in retail on christmas eve

ReputationRep:
    MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am SO in need of a bloody holiday!! I am offically OFF on the 16th december!! I didn't even get a proper summer break (all of 4 weeks i had off)- AND I have no work to do over the break

NOT LONG LEFT!!! EEEEKKKK!!!

ReputationRep:
    Indeed I am I'm doing overtime at work which will be totally manic, but it means that I have some extra cash in my pocket and one of my tutors, in his own words, "will not be a **** and give you work to do over the Christmas holidays" and I've finished most of my major assignments so I'm OK there. Happy days.

ReputationRep:
    Revision will go down. Honest

ReputationRep:
    Me. 4 weeks back home with the family and some revision on the side. I've never wanted to get away from uni THIS much before.

ReputationRep:
    I am - even though I have essays to write! Hopefully will have a job in retail for a week or two so I get earn some money.

ReputationRep:
    I so am I have 3 weeks off and I'm really looking forward to spending time with my family, i miss them a lot more than I thought I would now I'm at uni!

ReputationRep:
    Although I only have one exam in January (big up to the PSYA3 crowd!!) I am going to be revising crazily. But apart from that, yes I'm pretty excited. I always love the snuggly nights, nice movies and having the family around.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.