Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Could this mean she's pregnant? Watch

I'm not speaking to someone anymore who ruined my life last year. She's very naive. She's my age and I knew her from before, she happened to come back into my life and screw it up literally.

Anyways she's Hindu, Indian and 20 years old. She only just got engaged fast and is already starting to plan her wedding. Her mother in law is apparently already in India now suppose to buy wedding stuff. The girl is already making plans and I haven't seen her around studying at all, she was a year behind me and I think she's dropped out.

I just looked online now and put 2 and 2 together. Apparently she can't believe how easily she is getting tired now. Her bellybutton ring has come off now and she doesn't seem to have wanted to take it off.

She started having sex with various men who she didn't really know at a young age, knew random guys when young. Most people I think were aware of how she is.

I'm completely shocked and have only just thought about the pregnancy thing, she is definitely getting married soon and I was wondering why so fast. Our weddings usually take forever to plan.

ReputationRep:
    Mind your own business?

ReputationRep:
    Does it sound like she's pregnant?- Yes
    Is it any of your business?- No

ReputationRep:
    How does that involve you?
    Stop stalking her online maybe?

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: get a life. . .

ReputationRep:
    Why do you care?! Stay away, as you were.

It is complex. I was out with her last year, she put me through a lot and I think I was spiked. She left me and all my belongings went, she didn't care although she kept asking me to come out. I thought she was OK. Told her I'll come out as long as she takes care of me and makes sure I get back OK by a certain time. I was supposed to have come home by 3am but came home by after 3pm, was blacked out. I came back covered in puke and my entire body was in pain even had some bruises, don't know how. I've never puked before whilst drinking nor remember that. I went to her house early in the evening at about 8pm yet she made a mission, we got to the club at after midnight.

It was frightening to have all my stuff gone: new designer glasses, all my money, driving liscence, new bag, shoes, scarf, all my jewelry. I lost my job too as my phone was gone also, was impossible to contact me when I was missing. I had a pregnancy scare as I didn't know at all what happened to me, as I am still a virgin. She left me with someone and didn't take care of me. The man was mental and had issues, was her sister who passed away's ex. As soon as I became conscious after hours, didn't know where I was and who with, what happened all that time. This man was next to me.

Couldn't find any of my stuff and had realised everything that was on me was gone. He goes he lost his virginity to her sister, I was wondering why he was telling me that when the girl had recently passed away and is the girl I knew's sister. I just wanted to get out, didn't know the time nothing. Then this man was telling me all this other crap although I didn't ask and he goes I should dress like the girl who is now getting married, that I dress modest and should show my skin etc like how she does, wear revealing clothes. I couldn't report anything, it is complex. Just don't trust her and I have a feeling this girl's older sister who passed away's boyfriend who dated her when she was alive, fancies her. I don't know but I had to lie a lot that I was OK that night when I really wasn't, to my parents. They were worried sick abuot where I went, I said the girl took care of me and was with me, made it look like she was with me. They asked if anyone did anything to me, I said I don't know as I couldn't talk about anything.

I just feel sick, my head feels woozy now. I thought she was OK and maybe people think she acts easy but there's more to her that would make a good friend. She's very uncaring.

OK I realise it isn't my business but I wonder what sort of person she is. If she invites me I don't want to go to the wedding. Really want to move on with my life and get as far away as possible as I can but after what happened, she didn't seem to care, she was still asking me to come out. She was taking her sister who passed away's boyfriend's side, I think he has issues and seriously needs to see a shrink. I told him he's sick if he did anything to me but he was saying things, I didn't know him and he was saying these things, don't trust him at all.

He said I nearly got arrested and he had to take me away, that I didn't do anything but was trying to do things and that he did things to me but not sex. He told me a whole lot of stuff when I asked what happened, what I was doing and none of it sounded like me AT ALL. This guy then didn't want me taking the MAP which by the way I needed to ask how to take etc. By the way the pill doesn't come cheap it was about £20 for one, I wanted to take it incase as I am pretty sure I was spiked. I'm innocent, actually had to ask questions about sex and what he said I was doing, thing is there is no way I could have done anything, I don't remember and have no experience at all. Like I said I'm a virgin with no experience, didn't like him at all and he was a stranger who this girl left me with.

I couldn't be angry at her as I felt sorry for her, she mentioned how her sister passed away but most people know, it must have been hard losing someone but I said before we out that she can talk to me and was being friendly with her. She seemed to be coping well though, as after she passed away was still partying and drinking like mad etc. She would be out in Winter with almost no clothes on, a see through vest and hotpants, loads of religious tattoos. I was friendly with her parents even and she knew I was as she said she appreciates it. I can't understand people. She didn't want me taking the MAP either and wasn't understanding how much stuff I lost, my glasses and phone to replace alone were £300, the rest of the stuff was a few more £100's. All my cards went, Debit, NUS, Oyster, shoes were expensive, bag, jewelry etc...

Hence why my head feels woozy after seeing what I want out of my life is my education and a career, her's is something different and she tries to bring people down to her level with her. I remember literally waiting for my period, being glad when it came. Not being able to talk to anyone about anything as they would freak out. Covering a lot of stuff and trying to concentrate on studies. How people would understand if I told them. It was a huge mess.

ReputationRep:
    tl;dr

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.