Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If I leave Uni this year can i reapply for student loans again next year? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Because of unforseen circumstances I cannot continue with education this year. Will the student loans company let me re apply for loans next year?

ReputationRep:
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    can anyone else shed some light on this?

ReputationRep:
    think it depends on what stage of the year you leave... if its in october u will not get charged fees if its after youl get charged partial fees and if its after march you'll get charged full fee. but the slc gives every student four years worht of funding which means that if u have used one of your years this year you still have 3 left, if you are planning to do a four year degree after using one year of your funding you will have to fund one of the years by yourself... that's the way my local library board operates, it would probably be best ringing them for yourself as i dont know alot about your circumstances etc.
    but in a nutshell yes you should still be ok to apply for funding next year

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.