Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Punishing your children...... Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Watch this:

I am interested to hear people's views on this video and issue, some people may have strong feelings against this (it's expected), but regardless it is important to hear both sides of this topic

Do you think disciplining your child is the right thing to do? Or do you think this is too excessive?

I find it interesting how one person's idea of disciplining your child can be completely opposite to some one else's.

Personally, I find this hard to watch, I believe in punishing my children...but not like this, I would probably give them the odd smack once or twice...but this women takes it to a whole new level.

Furthermore, the women seems to have adopted this child...which makes this much more worse...

ReputationRep:
    OMG that woman is fu*cked up. This is way too excessive, her methods are vile - its like torture!

ReputationRep:
    What in the hell...

ReputationRep:
    WTF! poor little child

ReputationRep:
    Thats ****ing abuse. And thats coming from someone who condones smacking their children. Children need guidance and firmness when required but compassion. This ***** is just ****ing enjoying it.

ReputationRep:
    I hope that slut gets shanked in the neck.

ReputationRep:
    I got worse - pain wise.

But the cold shower was a bit much. She definitely has issues. But so did my mum

ReputationRep:
    I think a lot of sadists have children solely to 'punish' them.

That woman needs help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    I got worse - pain wise.

But the cold shower was a bit much. She definitely has issues. But so did my mum
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather that than to have got ****ed up by my mum with a rolling pin...

ReputationRep:
    I was half expecting "WHERE IS THE REBEL BASE!"

That woman has serious issues. I mean, that's when the camera was there. Christ almighty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dd4483)
    I think a lot of sadists have children solely to 'punish' them.

That woman needs help.
    A lot of sadists don't carry their preferences over to their kids. The vast majority, I would guess.

ReputationRep:
    That video is appalling. Surely she is comitting a criminal offense in her country (the US?)? That is child abuse, plain and simple.

Punishment is a sadist's game.

ReputationRep:
    I would so spit that hot sauce at her... that's abuse! I was seriously crying while watchin this... she obviously fails at parenting... poor little guy will probably remember this forever - if not, he'll have it on the internet... :/

ReputationRep:
    Hot sauce and a cold shower? That is not punishment, that is torture.

I'd understand a good smack or two, as the sting only lasts for so long. A good smackin never did me any harm (Then again, i was rarely smacked as i was a good boy. Can't say the same for my sister ). Stubborn kids deserve punishment, but nothing like what is shown in the video.

ReputationRep:
    Id love to put hot sauce in her mouth, and by hot sauce, I mean about 250 degrees !

ReputationRep:
    Oh my God, that's not disciplining a child, that's terrorising it.
    I'm sorry, but from that she just looks like a bully through and through.

(does anyone know what this whole pulling cards thing is about?)

ReputationRep:
    That was horrible to watch.That woman should have her ****ing womb ripped out.

ReputationRep:
    Jessica K? Beagley

4859 Kupreanof St

Anchorage, AK 99507-1012

(907) 522-1499

Thanks to the internet detectives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mm_Minty)
    Oh my God, that's not disciplining a child, that's terrorising it.
    I'm sorry, but from that she just looks like a bully through and through.

(does anyone know what this whole pulling cards thing is about?)
    Not entirley sure but my best bet is that the card thing is prolly a system in the child's school where they get "cards" if they behave badly.

Kind of like red and yellow cards in a football match.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.