Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help! Where Do I Stand With This Girl?? Watch

Hey!!! Anon please

Just some advice, dont like doing this kind of thing but oh well.

Two / Three (maybe little more) months ago, i asked a girl who clearly liked me for her number. I got it and things were good. We carried on with the usual eye contact smiling / shyness and i text her alot to chat. I asked her out once or twice and she was "Yeah sure." but we never really got around to arranging anything. (I was always the one to send a text first )

So i left it for a while.. We split from College for a while and i didnt see her in, about a month............. But then yesterday, she asked me out one time. To go watch her Drama production which is Friday Night...... So now im confused... After a while of not chatting, she suddenly wants to see me again?

This girls quite laid back... She gets lots of attention from guys, so i dont think im the only guy thats asked her out . How should i take it? She has to be interested, right? Why else would she invite me out next friday? Yet, through those 2 or 3 months we chatted and got to know each other, she never suggested going out or organised anything.

Thanks for reading!!!

that's what us girls do when we get bored or are feeling lonely - we try hook up with a guy we know likes us but we were never really ontp him enough to do something about it. i think you're in her 'reserve stash' you know...just in case. but i say take advantage of it if she's going to use you use her back - i probably shouldn't be telling you to do this considering i'm a girl but oh well

ReputationRep:
    yeh as pretty much same as above, without the yogurt pots You havent actually done anything with this girl in the past 3 months so just forget about them, go to the show on friday and take it from there

ReputationRep:
    Go for it, just dont be a tool.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, use her.

ReputationRep:
    http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.c...its_a_trap.jpg

ReputationRep:
    If she's not so forward, she might not be the type to ask a guy out or be the first one to text? She might have been waiting for more contact from you, and when it went silent she decided to initiate contact.

I don't think she uses you - you haven't even been physical, and if she was just lonely she would have asked for a date, not for you to watch her drama production. Just go, be friendly and laid-back and have fun. Don't over-analyze your situation.

ReputationRep:
    Wanting you to go see her Drama production does not equal interest. Anyone who's in a play always wants as many of their friends/casual acquaintances to go as possible. That doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't like you, just don't take it as a concrete sign. Text her and ask her if she wants to do something with you afterwards, if she says yes then see how it goes from there.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.