Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i broke up with this guy because we were going to separate unis 2 years ago, but have been in touch on and off. till beginning of this year he told me he loved me, but then suddenly one day i come to know he's in a relationship.

everyone tells me she isn't his type, and he doesnt really love her. a month ago, i got drunk and sent him a message saying i loved him and he immediately came online to talk to me. aske dme if i was okay and everything very sweetly also asked if i missed him, but at the same time told me not to message on fb cos his gf checks it all the time. but that we could always chat on msn.

we shared the most loving relationship ever. and it might be fair to tell you he is also the kind fo person who cannot survive being physically alone.

what does he feel bout me? does he still love me or am i just an ego boost to be loving him even after all this time?

ReputationRep:
    He probably wants sex from you and to keep his Girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BapBapBap)
    He probably wants sex from you and to keep his Girlfriend.
    we stay a continent away, sex is out of the question. so now what?

ReputationRep:
    He still loves you, this other girl is probably just his way of getting sex/getting rid of feelings for you.
    He could possible like you both a lot , that happens.

ReputationRep:
    You live too far away, forget it.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't put that much effort into going online immediately to make sure someone was ok, see if feelings had changed etc if I wasn't still... in that place. But he is with someone and that's his choice, if he didn't want to be with her he probably wouldn't be in the relationship. By all means keep in touch if you're both happy to do so, but don't build your hopes up before you know much more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StephenP91)
    You live too far away, forget it.
    we will be living closer in possibly 2 years, then we'll always live in the same place.

and erm, he is also coming to my city for christmas and new year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    He still loves you, this other girl is probably just his way of getting sex/getting rid of feelings for you.
    He could possible like you both a lot , that happens.
    is it that easy for men to have sex with other women even though they really love someone else? and erm, might i add, its like almost a 9 month long relationship with the other girl already.

ReputationRep:
    aaaaaaaaa help me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swordedstone)
    we will be living closer in possibly 2 years, then we'll always live in the same place.

and erm, he is also coming to my city for christmas and new year.
    Hmmmm…A guy (who is in a relationship) that you had been with in the past said he loved you…..You feel the need to provide him the means to cheat on his GF.

I think you guys are perfectly matched.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.