Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    okk my ref was approved my tutors at college and sent to ucas on friday how can i get onto track i have been on ucas god knows how many times.... when i went onto track types the id number.. username password etc it said invalid log in :/ and my friend who application was sent on the sme day already have a confirmation letter from the uni that said we recieved ur application etc and i aint

ReputationRep:
    What does it say in Apply? If it is something like "Your application has been processed by UCAS. We will send ..." then you should be able to log into Track. Use your Personal ID from Apply (without the dashes) and the password is the same.

If you have received your university acknowledgement, sometimes they quoted your Personal ID when they send you the email, so use this to log in (as sometimes, your Personal ID get changed).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dhanoo)
    What does it say in Apply? If it is something like "Your application has been processed by UCAS. We will send ..." then you should be able to log into Track. Use your Personal ID from Apply (without the dashes) and the password is the same.

If you have received your university acknowledgement, sometimes they quoted your Personal ID when they send you the email, so use this to log in (as sometimes, your Personal ID get changed).
    Yes it says "Your application has been processed by UCAS. We will send ..." i tried that. I tried logging onto track with the ID and username aswell as the password still says invalid log in

I still have not recieved university acknowledgement from none of the unis i applied too where as my mate did the next day

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hassom)
    Yes it says "Your application has been processed by UCAS. We will send ..." i tried that. I tried logging onto track with the ID and username aswell as the password still says invalid log in

I still have not recieved university acknowledgement from none of the unis i applied too where as my mate did the next day

Thanks
    It may takes up to days for UCAS to actually send your application to universities (they might not work during weekends I don't know). Give it a few more hours, if not, just call UCAS.

ReputationRep:
    It may takes up to days for UCAS to actually send your application to universities (they might not work during weekends I don't know). Give it a few more hours, if not, just call UCAS.
    yayyyyy i logged onto ucas track

ReputationRep:
    yayyyyy i logged onto ucas track
    Great! Let the waiting game begin!

ReputationRep:
    Great! Let the waiting game begin!
    yeeeep how will i get offers or rejections? thru post of thru ucas track?

ReputationRep:
    You will be notified if you have got offers/rejections through UCAS track (you'll get an email saying "UCAS Application Status Notification"), under "decision" either conditional/unconditional or unsuccessful. You will also get your offer letter through post (sometimes you may got it before UCAS track gets updated), not sure about rejection though.

ReputationRep:
    You will be notified if you have got offers/rejections through UCAS track (you'll get an email saying "UCAS Application Status Notification"), under "decision" either conditional/unconditional or unsuccessful. You will also get your offer letter through post (sometimes you may got it before UCAS track gets updated), not sure about rejection though.
    O ok then do u knw how long it take for unis to get bk to u with a answer?

ReputationRep:
    O ok then do u knw how long it take for unis to get bk to u with a answer?
    You will never know. Read HERE

You may want to check THIS out often to see which uni has started giving out offers for your course.

ReputationRep:
    nothing about building surveying and yeeeees i read "UCAS Applications 2011 **Look in Here First**" be4 i sent off my application but the second link nothing about my course

ReputationRep:
    That's the excitement you get for waiting. You won't know when you'll hear from your uni choices until UCAS track gets updated. But for most people, you should hear back from at least one of your choices within a month. (though it may be possible you'll hear only after the 15th Jan deadline).

Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    That's the excitement you get for waiting. You won't know when you'll hear from your uni choices until UCAS track gets updated. But for most people, you should hear back from at least one of your choices within a month. (though it may be possible you'll hear only after the 15th Jan deadline).

Good luck.
    yeee thanks mate good luck 2

ReputationRep:
    poooow! just got e email from UWE with a username and password

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.