Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boys, Answer truthfully.. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Would you continue to be in a relationship with one girl when you actually love your ex?

what kind of situation would it be? will you ever try to make the other girl know you still love her?

what if your ex is in a different country, you cant meet her for the next 4-5 years, is that reason enough to have another relationship, because you cant be alone for that long?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    No its not far on the girl your with. I would explain to the girl that I did not love her and break up.

ReputationRep:
    Yep. Sometimes you both love and hate someone from a long time ago, but there ain't no way youre going to be with them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milk <3)
    if i loved my ex id never go out with another girl unless i really fancied her as well...or really wanted a shag, im not like that but some boys i know are.
    what if your ex is in a different country, you cant meet her for the next 4-5 years. would you have a 'stop gap arrangement' so to speak, without `actually consciously planning to break up with the chick youre currently sleeping with.

ReputationRep:
    Well I wouldn't go out with someone if I was in love with someone else in the first place. So...

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    Honestly - maybe. It would depend upon whether there was any chance of me developing more feelings for this new girl
    If not, what she expected - did she just want some fun and a bit of a relationship?

ReputationRep:
    70% of men can't survive without a vagina for extended periods of time during their twenties.
    There, you have your answer.

Not losing face is also critical, so ideally a guy would probably lie to his new conquest so that she never finds him again when he is back with his ex.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.