Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've contacted my uni and they have now withdrawn me form the course at my request and they have told me to contact SFE on this matter before I talk to my uni's finance department. The thing is, is that online it says at the bottom (when you go to the Withdrawn section) " Tuition Fee amount that you have agreed with your University or College" - is that simply how much my tuition fee for my first semester costs for this uni , in which case I thin mine would be around £1145, or do I need to check that with my uni first?

Also, I've been told that I will have to repay my first semester's tuition fees myself, except, there is no way that I can pay that back particularly quickly as I probably earn about a few hundred a month (maybe £200 or so, depending on how many hours I've done), which I'm currently getting emergency tax on, which knocks off a fair amount and half of the remainder going to my dad as rent, with the rest to me to live off, so how might that be handled in terms of me repaying them, do you think?

ReputationRep:
    The uni could charge you a year's tuition fee.

ReputationRep:
    Um no, I clearly stated that my uni have asked me to only pay for the first semester, probably because that's only how long I have been there for this year.

From an email with my uni's Higher Education Administrator that she sent my last friday:

"We will withdraw you now but you will remain liable for the first semester’s fees".

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.