The Student Room Group

What's the best way you've been asked out?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
"Robbie are you going to ask me out or what?"
"Will you go out with me?"

As you can see my boyfriend is most definately the romantic type.
Reply 21
The ways I've been asked out cant measure up to this thread so Im not going to post it.
Reply 22
Original post by katyness
The ways I've been asked out cant measure up to this thread so Im not going to post it.

It's not important what was said, it's more important how you felt :smile:

Glad you agreed with me as well btw
Reply 23
I've never been asked out in a nice way, everytime by text dammit! How depressing...
"I'll never make you wear a rubber, I'm on the pill. So...how about it?"
My ex asked me a very simple question, he asked me if i could be his gf and then we became official and later on he gave me a ring and it was the exact day that i gave him a ring too. So we both got each other a ring on our special day. :h:
Reply 26
got nothing to reply at the moment, but maybe in future things might change a bit.
Reply 27
When I was 14, a boy learned how to ask me "Will you be my girlfriend?" in Polish (because, surprisingly, I am Polish). It was very sweet. I said yes and we went out for two months, in that 14 year old going out kinda way.
Funny this thread came up, I entered a new relationship today. Here's how it went down:

Basically, my roommates and I decided to replicate the phone swap in the last episode of Inbetweeners this season. I had been talking to this smokin' chick I met at a soc for a few weeks. She is very well endowed so one of my roommates texted her:

"I would love to place my cock between those mucky watermelons of yours"

She replied about 30 minutes later with "I would only do that with someone I was in a relationship with", roommate replied "Want to be my girlfriend?" she said "sounds good"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending