Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you usually get from Starbucks? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    In the Summer I get a Strawberries and Cream Frap, in the Winter I get a Hot Chocolate. I'm bored of these and want to try some new drinks!

What's your favourite? What do you normally get?

Also what's the verdict on the special Christmas drinks...particularly the eggnog latte. I'm yet to try these..

ReputationRep:
    Mango and passion fruit frap in the summer. Hot chocolate in the winter.

ReputationRep:
    I don't their coffee tastes so horrible I tend to go to Coffee #1, Caffe Nero or Costa Coffee Only time I've been there is when I had a Caramel latte years ago.

ReputationRep:
    Any Creme in the summer, but I love a Caramel Late or a Hot Choc, depends on whether I need to stay awake or can feel sleepy! I love Starbucks

ReputationRep:
    I'm a caramel frappuccino addict.. strawberry is also very good & hot chocolate if I'm really cold

ReputationRep:
    Nothing, because its ****ing ****.

ReputationRep:
    chocolate frappicino with chocolate sauce on yummmmm
    or caramel hot chocolate when its cold

a cinamon roll is also a must

... im suprised im not 25 million stone

ReputationRep:
    My friends swear by the gingerbread latte, they waste so much money on it! But it's more helpful to you than I would be, I just get filter coffee if I'm dragged there.

Caramel cream frappuccino or caramel macchiatto. Mango passion fruit frap if it's hot. Toffee nut latte in the winter :sogood:

ReputationRep:
      In the summer, an Espresson Light Frappucino.

In the winter, a Gingerbread Latte :sexface:.
      • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
      A coffee. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
      mmmmmmm caramel creme in summer, caramel hot chocolate in winter, so damn expensive though!

ReputationRep:
      caramel macchiatto

ReputationRep:
      chocolate frap because they're sexual, plus i dont like coffee ^-^

ReputationRep:
      either a skinny caramel latte with an extra shot...or cos my uni starbucks doesn't do skimmed milk, i get it with soy milk instead...love the cinnamon lattes too!

ReputationRep:
      Dirty stares from hipsters...is this even on the menu???

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Beska)
      A coffee. :sexface:

Beat me to it >.< hehe

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by dancingshoes10)
      In the Summer I get a Strawberries and Cream Frap, in the Winter I get a Hot Chocolate. I'm bored of these and want to try some new drinks!

What's your favourite? What do you normally get?

Also what's the verdict on the special Christmas drinks...particularly the eggnog latte. I'm yet to try these..
      I get the exact same drinks!

ReputationRep:
      i tried a gingerbread latte the other day, after having how nice they are shoved down my throat at every opportunity.

it was vile. double espresso please.

ReputationRep:
      The waitress' number.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.